We ship from multiple warehouses across the country, so you get your part as soon as possible.
Free, one year (or more), unlimited mileage warranty. Covers everything; parts and shipping costs
We’ve reviewed over 1,000,000 fitments to guarantee Exact Fit
Experts in auto parts since 1989 – rated 4.9/5 by over 400,000 customers
Return for any reason within 60 days for a full refund
(Turbocharger - Genuine Garrett New Turbocharger)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a New Garrett Turbocharger (Note: Genuine Garrett New Turbocharger). SKU number 40-39081 GG
Alongside competitors BorgWarner and Cummins/Holset, Garrett is one of the three market-leading turbocharger manufacturers in the world. Garrett has been manufacturing turbochargers since 1936, and now boasts over 6,000 employees around the world and vehicle manufacturer turbocharger contracts from BMW, Chrysler, Ford, International, Saab, Volkswagen, and more. Garrett owns a long list of industry firsts from its leading-edge patented dual-ball bearing turbos for high performance vehicles in their GTX series turbochargers to advancements in electronic actuation for passenger car turbos. Garrett ® turbochargers are the preferred choice of leading original equipment manufacturers and many top race teams in CART, World Rally, American Le Mans, 24 Hours of Le Mans, and Pikes Peak. Garrett brought to turbochargers the first variable nozzle turbines (VNT), the Dualboost dual-sided compressor wheel, and single-cartridge dual ball bearing technology among countless other patents and advancements in their field. Now called Honeywell Turbo Technologies and backed by the same technical expertise, passion, and innovation, Garrett uses their 80 plus years of experience to produce over 30,000 turbochargers EVERY DAY as the market leader in passenger vehicle turbocharging.
Garrett is the manufacturer of the turbocharger originally equipped on your engine, or the manufacturer of a high-quality OE-equivalent version designed to be installed directly on your engine with existing hardware. This turbo is a direct-fit replacement and offers functionally the same warranty and product that you would receive from a dealer, but is offered here at a significant savings over the dealer price.
|Type||Genuine Garrett New Turbocharger|
FREE 1 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available at checkout
1 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $400.80 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $668.00
Product and Installation Videos
2017 Ford F-450 Super Duty 6.7L Engine - Crew Cab Pickup
2018 Ford F-450 Super Duty 6.7L Engine - Crew Cab Pickup
2019 Ford F-450 Super Duty 6.7L Engine - Crew Cab Pickup
Click here for a full list +
- 2019 Ford F-450 Super Duty 6.7L Engine - Standard Cab Pickup
- 2017 Ford F Series Trucks F-250 Super Duty - 6.7L Engine
- 2019 Ford F Series Trucks F-250 Super Duty - 6.7L Engine
- 2017 Ford F Series Trucks F-350 Super Duty - 6.7L Engine
- 2018 Ford F Series Trucks F-350 Super Duty - 6.7L Engine
- 2019 Ford F Series Trucks F-350 Super Duty - 6.7L Engine
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225