We ship from multiple warehouses across the country, so you get your part as soon as possible.
Free, one year (or more), unlimited mileage warranty. Covers everything; parts and shipping costs
We’ve reviewed over 1,000,000 fitments to guarantee Exact Fit
Experts in auto parts since 1989 – rated 4.9/5 by over 400,000 customers
Return for any reason within 60 days for a full refund
OEM / OES 40-60036ON
(Turbocharger Oil Feed Line - OEM New)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a New OEM / OES Turbocharger Oil Feed Line (Note: OEM New). SKU number 40-60036 ON
|Part Type||Turbocharger Oil Feed Line|
|Brand||OEM / OES|
FREE 1 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available at checkout
1 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $8.25 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $13.75
Product and Installation Videos
2007 Subaru Forester 2.5 XT Models
2008 Subaru Forester 2.5 XT Models
2007 Subaru Forester Sports 2.5 XT Models
Click here for a full list +
- 2008 Subaru Forester Sports 2.5 XT Models
- 2006 Subaru Forester XT Limited Models
- 2007 Subaru Forester XT Limited Models
- 2008 Subaru Forester XT Limited Models
- 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX Models [Non-STi]
- 2003 Subaru Impreza WRX Models [Non-STi]
- 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX Models [Non-STi]
- 2005 Subaru Impreza WRX Models [Non-STi]
- 2006 Subaru Impreza WRX Models [Non-STi]
- 2007 Subaru Impreza WRX Models [Non-STi]
- 2003 Subaru WRX Non STI Models
- 2004 Subaru WRX Non STI Models
- 2005 Subaru WRX Non STI Models
- 2006 Subaru WRX Non STI Models
- 2007 Subaru WRX Non STI Models
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225