We ship from multiple warehouses across the country, so you get your part as soon as possible.
Free, one year (or more), unlimited mileage warranty. Covers everything; parts and shipping costs
We have reviewed over 1,000,000 fitments to guarantee an exact fit for your vehicle.
Return for any reason within 60 days for a full refund
Experts in auto parts since 1989-We are rated 4.9/5 by over 400,000 of our customers.
Your AccountYour Account Information Your Orders Track Packages
Returns & WarrantiesReturn an ItemWarranty Return a Core
Stigan New Turbocharger Oil Feed Line
(Stigan Premium New Turbocharger Oil Feed Line)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a New Stigan Turbocharger Oil Feed Line (Note: Stigan Premium New Turbocharger Oil Feed Line). SKU number 40-60080 SO
Turbocharger oil feed lines can become constricted and clogged with sludge over time. This can even cause oil starvation of the turbocharger, which is likely to mean a very expensive turbocharger replacement. Fresh oil lines, especially on the feed side, help ensure continued performance of the turbocharger. This Stigan premium new turbocharger oil supply line is a faithful match to the original equipment oil supply line feeding your turbocharger the oil it needs to keep pumping air reliably. Fits like OEM, backed by Stigan's two year warranty. Fits 2008-2010 Ford Super Duty pickups with the 6.4L PowerStroke Diesel
|Part Type||Turbocharger Oil Feed Line|
|Type||Stigan Premium New Turbocharger Oil Feed Line|
FREE 2 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available.* View Options
2 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $8.39 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $13.99
2009 Ford F Series Trucks 6.4L Twin-Turbocharged Diesel Engine
2010 Ford F Series Trucks 6.4L Twin-Turbocharged Diesel Engine
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225