(Turbocharger and Installation Accessory Kit - Stigan Premium New Turbocharger and Stigan Turbocharger Gasket Set)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a New Stigan Turbocharger and Installation Accessory Kit (Note: Stigan Premium New Turbocharger and Stigan Turbocharger Gasket Set). SKU number 40-82843 V0
This is a brand new Stigan turbocharger, along with all the gaskets required for installation. Brand new part, with no core deposit or return required, along with fast & free shipping and a two year, unlimited mileage warrranty. This is a stock replacement turbo that's going to fit and function just like OEM, and is 50-state emissions legal. Make sure you clean or replace the oil lines as well for better long-term reliability! Fits all 2000-2003 Ford Super Duty and Excursion with the 7.3L PowerStroke Diesel V8. Does not fit any E-Series vans due to different mounting points. Also fits late 1999 Super Duty. A ""Late 1999"" or 1999.5 model can be identified by the PowerStroke badges on the doors; early 1999 models have them on the fenders
|Part Type||Turbocharger and Installation Accessory Kit|
|Parts Included in this Kit||
Turbocharger Mounting Gasket Set
|Type||Stigan Premium New Turbocharger and Stigan Turbocharger Gasket Set|
FREE 2 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available at checkout
2 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $70.50 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $117.50
Product and Installation Videos
2000 Ford Excursion 7.3L Engine - Powerstroke - Diesel
2002 Ford Excursion 7.3L Engine - Powerstroke - Diesel
2003 Ford Excursion 7.3L Engine - Powerstroke - Diesel
Click here for a full list +
- 2000 Ford F Series Trucks 7.3L Engine - Powerstroke - Diesel
- 2001 Ford F Series Trucks 7.3L Engine - Powerstroke - Diesel
- 2002 Ford F Series Trucks 7.3L Engine - Powerstroke - Diesel
- 2003 Ford F Series Trucks 7.3L Engine - Powerstroke - Diesel
- 1999 Ford F Series Trucks 7.3L Engine - Powerstroke - Diesel - Produced after 12/98 - Powerstroke Badges on Doors
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225