We ship from multiple warehouses across the country, so you get your part as soon as possible.
Free, one year (or more), unlimited mileage warranty. Covers everything; parts and shipping costs
We have reviewed over 1,000,000 fitments to guarantee an exact fit for your vehicle.
Return for any reason within 60 days for a full refund
Experts in auto parts since 1989-We are rated 4.9/5 by over 400,000 of our customers.
(Turbocharger CHRA - Center Section - BUYAUTOPARTS New)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a New BuyAutoParts Turbocharger CHRA - Center Section (Note: BuyAutoParts New). SKU number 42-00045 AN
Cartridge replacement can be a great way to save money, but is not a DIY install. Turbocharger cartridges should only be installed by experienced turbocharger technicians. Care should be taken during installation and should always include the replacement of gaskets and oil feeder lines to prevent damage to the new cartridge.
|Part Type||Turbocharger CHRA - Center Section|
FREE 1 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available at checkout
1 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $36.90 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $61.50
Product and Installation Videos
2008 Mini Clubman S Clubman - without John Cooper Works Package
2009 Mini Clubman S Clubman - without John Cooper Works Package
2010 Mini Clubman S Clubman - without John Cooper Works Package
Click here for a full list +
- 2012 Mini Clubman without John Cooper Works Package
- 2009 Mini Cooper S Models - without John Cooper Works Package
- 2010 Mini Cooper S Models - without John Cooper Works Package
- 2012 Mini Cooper S Models - without John Cooper Works Package
- 2013 Mini Cooper S Models - without John Cooper Works Package
- 2014 Mini Cooper S Models - without John Cooper Works Package
- 2007 Mini Cooper S Models with Turbocharger
- 2008 Mini Cooper S Models with Turbocharger
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225