Eastern Catalytic 808049
(Catalytic Converter CARB Approved - New Eastern Catalytic CARB Approved Universal Catalytic Converter)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a New Eastern Catalytic Catalytic Converter CARB Approved (Note: New Eastern Catalytic CARB Approved Universal Catalytic Converter). SKU number 45-32339 1Q
This catalytic converter is approved for use on vehicles with CARB compliant emissions equipment. If you’re in California you need a CARB approved replacement catalytic converter to pass smog. If you’re in New York or Maine and have a newer vehicle you most likely need a CARB approved replacement to pass smog testing. Check the emissions control label (found in the engine compartment) to be sure. If the label says CARB, California, ARB, or 50 State and you are in CA, NY, or ME, and the Engine Family Number (EFN) or CARB Executive Order (EO) is listed below, this part will work for your vehicle.
CARB EO Numbers:
Engine Family Numbers:
Certification / Tier Levels:
|Part Type||Catalytic Converter CARB Approved|
|Type||New Eastern Catalytic CARB Approved Universal Catalytic Converter|
FREE 1 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available at checkout
1 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $38.91 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $64.85
Product and Installation Videos
2003 Audi Allroad Quattro 2.7L - Front Left
2004 Audi Allroad Quattro 2.7L - Front Left
2003 Audi Allroad Quattro 2.7L - Front Right
Click here for a full list +
- 2004 Audi Allroad Quattro 2.7L - Front Right
- 2005 Audi Allroad Quattro 2.7L - Front Right
- 2004 Audi Allroad Quattro 4.2L - Front Left
- 2005 Audi Allroad Quattro 4.2L - Front Left
- 2004 Audi Allroad Quattro 4.2L - Front Right
- 2005 Audi Allroad Quattro 4.2L - Front Right
- 2004 Audi S4 4.2L - Front Left
- 2004 Audi S4 4.2L - Front Right
- 1999 Mercedes Benz CLK430 4.3L - Front Left
- 2000 Mercedes Benz CLK430 4.3L - Front Left
- 1999 Mercedes Benz CLK430 4.3L - Front Right
- 2000 Mercedes Benz CLK430 4.3L - Front Right
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225