MagnaFlow Exhaust Products Direct Fit California Catalytic Converter 332886
(Catalytic Converter CARB Approved - New MagnaFlow CARB Approved Direct Fit Catalytic Converter)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a NEW MagnaFlow Exhaust Products Catalytic Converter CARB Approved (Note: New MagnaFlow CARB Approved Direct Fit Catalytic Converter). SKU number 45-32757 Z1
This catalytic converter is approved for use on vehicles with CARB compliant emissions equipment. If you’re in California you need a CARB approved replacement catalytic converter to pass smog. If you’re in New York or Maine and have a newer vehicle you most likely need a CARB approved replacement to pass smog testing. Check the emissions control label (found in the engine compartment) to be sure. If the label says CARB, California, ARB, or 50 State and you are in CA, NY, or ME, you need a CARB approved replacement Catalytic Converter.
Direct Fit California Catalytic Converter; 2 in. Inlet/Outlet; L-12 in.; W-5 in.; L-12.4 in. Overall; Not Air Tube Kit Adaptable
|Part Type||Catalytic Converter CARB Approved|
|Brand||MagnaFlow Exhaust Products|
|Series||Direct Fit California Catalytic Converter|
|Type||New MagnaFlow CARB Approved Direct Fit Catalytic Converter|
FREE 1 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available at checkout
1 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $44.43 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $74.06
Product and Installation Videos
1988 Chevrolet Nova 1.6L - FI - VIN 5 Eng.
1989 Geo Prizm 1.6L Eng.
1990 Geo Prizm 1.6L Eng.
Click here for a full list +
- 1991 Geo Prizm 1.6L Eng.
- 1992 Geo Prizm 1.6L Eng.
- 1986 Toyota Camry 2.0L - GAS
- 1983 Toyota Camry 2.0L Eng.
- 1990 Toyota Celica 1.6L Eng.
- 1991 Toyota Celica 1.6L Eng.
- 1992 Toyota Celica 1.6L Eng.
- 1993 Toyota Celica 1.6L Eng.
- 1988 Toyota Corolla 1.6L - FI
- 1990 Toyota Corolla 1.6L - FWD
- 1991 Toyota Corolla 1.6L - FWD
- 1992 Toyota Corolla 1.6L - FWD
- 1989 Toyota Corolla GTS - 1.6L Eng.
- 1985 Toyota Corolla Sport GTS - 1.6L Eng.
- 1986 Toyota Corolla Sport GTS - 1.6L Eng.
- 1987 Toyota Corolla Sport GTS - 1.6L Eng.
- 1986 Toyota Cressida 2.8L Eng.
- 1987 Toyota Cressida 2.8L Eng.
- 1988 Toyota Cressida 2.8L Eng.
- 1985 Toyota MR2 1.6L Eng.
- 1986 Toyota MR2 1.6L Eng.
- 1987 Toyota MR2 1.6L Eng.
- 1989 Toyota MR2 1.6L Eng.
- 1988 Toyota MR2 GT - 1.6L Eng.
- 1992 Toyota Paseo 1.5L Eng.
- 1993 Toyota Paseo 1.5L Eng.
- 1994 Toyota Paseo 1.5L Eng.
- 1995 Toyota Paseo 1.5L Eng.
- 1981 Toyota Starlet 1.3L Eng.
- 1982 Toyota Starlet 1.3L Eng.
- 1991 Toyota Tercel 1.5L Eng.
- 1992 Toyota Tercel 1.5L Eng.
- 1993 Toyota Tercel 1.5L Eng.
- 1994 Toyota Tercel 1.5L Eng.
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225