MagnaFlow Exhaust Products Direct Fit California Catalytic Converter 441012
(Catalytic Converter CARB Approved - New MagnaFlow CARB Approved Direct Fit Catalytic Converter)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a NEW MagnaFlow Exhaust Products Catalytic Converter CARB Approved (Note: New MagnaFlow CARB Approved Direct Fit Catalytic Converter). SKU number 45-33010 Z1
This catalytic converter is approved for use on vehicles with CARB compliant emissions equipment. If you’re in California you need a CARB approved replacement catalytic converter to pass smog. If you’re in New York or Maine and have a newer vehicle you most likely need a CARB approved replacement to pass smog testing. Check the emissions control label (found in the engine compartment) to be sure. If the label says CARB, California, ARB, or 50 State and you are in CA, NY, or ME, and the Engine Family Number (EFN) or CARB Executive Order (EO) is listed below, this part will work for your vehicle.
CARB EO Numbers:
Engine Family Numbers:
Certification / Tier Levels:
|Part Type||Catalytic Converter CARB Approved|
|Brand||MagnaFlow Exhaust Products|
|Series||Direct Fit California Catalytic Converter|
|Type||New MagnaFlow CARB Approved Direct Fit Catalytic Converter|
FREE 1 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available at checkout
1 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $65.00 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $108.34
Product and Installation Videos
1996 Chrysler Concorde 3.5L - Rear
1997 Chrysler Concorde 3.5L - Rear
1996 Chrysler LHS 3.5L - Rear
Click here for a full list +
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required