We ship from multiple warehouses across the country, so you get your part as soon as possible.
Free, one year (or more), unlimited mileage warranty. Covers everything; parts and shipping costs
We have reviewed over 1,000,000 fitments to guarantee an exact fit for your vehicle.
Return for any reason within 60 days for a full refund
Experts in auto parts since 1989-We are rated 4.9/5 by over 400,000 of our customers.
Your AccountYour Account Information Your Orders Track Packages
Returns & WarrantiesReturn an ItemWarranty Return a Core
Eastern Catalytic New Catalytic Converter EPA Approved
(New Eastern Catalytic EPA Approved Universal Catalytic Converter)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a New Eastern Catalytic Catalytic Converter EPA Approved (Note: New Eastern Catalytic EPA Approved Universal Catalytic Converter). SKU number 45-43774 1V
Proprietary ECO II NANO substrate chemistry is designed to be effective on most complex or second-generation on board diagnostics (OBD II) systems and yields highly efficient loadings for lower cost and better converter efficiency. Latest advanced-manufacturing technology, including automated workstations, spinner welding equipment, and high-speed production lines ensures that all converters are built to exact OE dimensions and fitment. This technology helps to maintain industry-leading efficiency, productivity, and competitive prices.
Outlet Hardware - None; Outlet Gasket Qty - None; Inlet Hardware - None; Inlet Gasket Qty - None; Shape - Round; Test Weight - 5.9 / 6000; Type - Federal / EPA Semi-Universal; Catalyst Type - ECO II; Inlet Type A - 2.50"" ID; Outlet Type A - 2.50"" ID; Body Length (IN) - 12""; Overall Length (IN) - 16""; Air Tube Qty - None; O2 Sensor Ports - 1
|Part Type||Catalytic Converter EPA Approved|
|Type||New Eastern Catalytic EPA Approved Universal Catalytic Converter|
FREE 1 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available.* View Options
1 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $32.16 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $53.60
2006 Dodge Caravan 3.3L - Undercar Unit
2007 Dodge Caravan 3.3L - Undercar Unit
2005 Ford Expedition 5.4L Engine
Click Here for Full List
- 2006 Ford Expedition 5.4L Engine
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225