We ship from multiple warehouses across the country, so you get your part as soon as possible.
Free, one year (or more), unlimited mileage warranty. Covers everything; parts and shipping costs
We have reviewed over 1,000,000 fitments to guarantee an exact fit for your vehicle.
Return for any reason within 60 days for a full refund
Experts in auto parts since 1989-We are rated 4.9/5 by over 400,000 of our customers.
Your AccountYour Account Information Your Orders Track Packages
Returns & WarrantiesReturn an ItemWarranty Return a Core
Eastern Catalytic New Catalytic Converter EPA Approved
(New Eastern Catalytic EPA Approved Universal Catalytic Converter)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a New Eastern Catalytic Catalytic Converter EPA Approved (Note: New Eastern Catalytic EPA Approved Universal Catalytic Converter). SKU number 45-43846 1V
Proprietary ECO III NANO substrate chemistry is designed with twice the amount of rhodium to keep the Check Engine Light (MIL) off on vehicles with emissions that are out of the normal range. Latest advanced-manufacturing technology, including automated workstations, spinner welding equipment, and high-speed production lines ensures that all converters are built to exact OE dimensions and fitment. This technology helps to maintain industry-leading efficiency, productivity, and competitive prices.
Outlet Hardware - None; Outlet Gasket Qty - None; Inlet Hardware - None; Inlet Gasket Qty - None; Shape - Oval; Test Weight - 4.0 / 4250; Type - Federal / EPA Semi-Universal; Catalyst Type - ECO III; Inlet Type A - 2.00"" ID; Outlet Type A - 2.00"" ID; Body Length (IN) - 8""; Overall Length (IN) - 12""; Air Tube Qty - None; O2 Sensor Ports - None
|Part Type||Catalytic Converter EPA Approved|
|Type||New Eastern Catalytic EPA Approved Universal Catalytic Converter|
FREE 1 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available.* View Options
1 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $32.76 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $54.60
2000 Chevrolet Camaro 5.7L Engine - Front
2001 Chevrolet Camaro 5.7L Engine - Front
2002 Chevrolet Camaro 5.7L Engine - Front
Click Here for Full List
- 2003 Ford Expedition 4.6L - Front Left
- 2004 Ford Expedition 4.6L - Front Left
- 2003 Ford Expedition 4.6L - Front Right
- 2004 Ford Expedition 4.6L - Front Right
- 2000 Pontiac Firebird 5.7L Engine - Front
- 2001 Pontiac Firebird 5.7L Engine - Front
- 2002 Pontiac Firebird 5.7L Engine - Front
- 2000 Subaru Legacy 2.5L - Undercar Unit - Rear
- 2001 Subaru Legacy 2.5L - Undercar Unit - Rear
- 2002 Subaru Legacy 2.5L - Undercar Unit - Rear
- 2003 Subaru Legacy 2.5L - Undercar Unit - Rear
- 2004 Subaru Legacy 2.5L - Undercar Unit - Rear
- 2005 Subaru Legacy 2.5L - Undercar Unit - Rear
- 2001 Subaru Outback 2.5L - Undercar Unit - Rear
- 2002 Subaru Outback 2.5L - Undercar Unit - Rear
- 2003 Subaru Outback 2.5L - Undercar Unit - Rear
- 2001 Volvo V70 2.4L - Turbocharged - AWD - Undercar Unit - Front
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225