We ship from multiple warehouses across the country, so you get your part as soon as possible.
Free, one year (or more), unlimited mileage warranty. Covers everything; parts and shipping costs
We have reviewed over 1,000,000 fitments to guarantee an exact fit for your vehicle.
Return for any reason within 60 days for a full refund
Experts in auto parts since 1989-We are rated 4.9/5 by over 400,000 of our customers.
Your AccountYour Account Information Your Orders Track Packages
Returns & WarrantiesReturn an ItemWarranty Return a Core
MagnaFlow Exhaust Products New Catalytic Converter EPA Approved
(Catalytic Converter EPA Approved - New MagnaFlow EPA Approved Direct Fit Exhaust Manifold w/ Integrated OEM Grade Catalytic Converter)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a New MagnaFlow Exhaust Products Catalytic Converter EPA Approved (Note: New MagnaFlow EPA Approved Direct Fit Exhaust Manifold w/ Integrated OEM Grade Catalytic Converter). SKU number 45-44244 Z5
Keep the check engine light off with MagnaFlow OEM Grade Federal/EPA Compliant Direct-Fit Catalytic Converter 51429. With features including free-flowing mandrel-bent tubing and highly corrosion resistant, stainless steel construction, easily install this spun body converter yourself using the proper tools, no cutting or welding required. MagnaFlow's state-of-the-art metrology department uses the latest 3D scanning systems during research and development, so you can be confident that your new part will fit and function like the original equipment. By replicating the OE spun body design, the single laser fusion weld greatly reduces the possibility of a leak, and our compact, low-mass design also allows for greater thermal efficiency.
Designed to fit the 2012-2017 Hyundai Accent, 2012-2016 Kia Soul, and more, this direct-fit catalytic converter also interchanges with OE part 28510-2BEF1. The included gaskets & hardware reduce the possibility of a leaking seal while avoiding the need to reuse corroded factory parts for installation. This replacement part is designed to meet or exceed Federal emissions requirements set forth by the EPA, complying with legal standards for OBDII Federally registered vehicles with California or Federal/EPA Emission systems.
Type - Direct-Fit; Sensor Port Count - 1; Substrate Material - Ceramic; Converter Tube Material - Stainless Steel; Heat Shield Attached - No; Finish - Stainless Steel; Type - One-Piece; Overall Length - 19.75; Grade Type - Regular; Inlet Mounting Hardware Included - No; Clamps Included - No; Converter Body Material - Stainless Steel; Inlet Gasket Included - No; Inlet Type - Flanged; Converter Body Length - 7.25; Outlet Gasket Included - Yes; Outlet Type - Flanged; Outlet Mounting Hardware Included - Yes
|Part Type||Catalytic Converter EPA Approved|
|Brand||MagnaFlow Exhaust Products|
|Series||Manifold w/ Integrated Catalytic Converter OEM GRADE Federal|
|Type||New MagnaFlow EPA Approved Direct Fit Exhaust Manifold w/ Integrated OEM Grade Catalytic Converter|
FREE 1 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available.* View Options
1 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $167.40 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $279.00
2012 Hyundai Accent 1.6L Eng.
2013 Hyundai Accent 1.6L Eng.
2014 Hyundai Accent 1.6L Eng.
Click Here for Full List
- 2015 Hyundai Accent 1.6L Eng.
- 2016 Hyundai Accent 1.6L Eng.
- 2017 Hyundai Accent 1.6L Eng.
- 2013 Hyundai Veloster 1.6L - Naturally Aspirated
- 2012 Hyundai Veloster 1.6L Eng.
- 2015 Hyundai Veloster 1.6L Eng. - Naturally Aspirated
- 2016 Hyundai Veloster 1.6L Eng. - Naturally Aspirated
- 2017 Hyundai Veloster 1.6L Eng. - Naturally Aspirated
- 2012 Kia Rio 1.6L Eng.
- 2013 Kia Rio 1.6L Eng.
- 2014 Kia Rio 1.6L Eng.
- 2015 Kia Rio 1.6L Eng.
- 2016 Kia Rio 1.6L Eng.
- 2017 Kia Rio 1.6L Engine
- 2012 Kia Soul 1.6L Eng.
- 2013 Kia Soul 1.6L Eng.
- 2014 Kia Soul 1.6L Eng.
- 2015 Kia Soul 1.6L Eng.
- 2016 Kia Soul 1.6L Eng.
- 2017 Kia Soul 1.6L Engine
- 2018 Kia Soul 1.6L Engine
- 2019 Kia Soul 1.6L Engine
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225