We ship from multiple warehouses across the country, so you get your part as soon as possible.
Free, one year (or more), unlimited mileage warranty. Covers everything; parts and shipping costs
We have reviewed over 1,000,000 fitments to guarantee an exact fit for your vehicle.
Return for any reason within 60 days for a full refund
Experts in auto parts since 1989-We are rated 4.9/5 by over 400,000 of our customers.
Your AccountYour Account Information Your Orders Track Packages
Returns & WarrantiesReturn an ItemWarranty Return a Core
MagnaFlow Exhaust Products New Catalytic Converter EPA Approved
(Catalytic Converter EPA Approved - New MagnaFlow EPA Approved Direct Fit HM Grade Catalytic Converter)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a New MagnaFlow Exhaust Products Catalytic Converter EPA Approved (Note: New MagnaFlow EPA Approved Direct Fit HM Grade Catalytic Converter). SKU number 45-44568 Z6
MagnaFlow HM Grade Federal/EPA Compliant Direct-Fit Catalytic Converter 23328 helps keep the check engine light off. DIY installation is easy with the proper tools (no cutting or welding required). With features including mandrel-bent tubing to eliminate flow restrictions and stainless steel construction to resist corrosion, you can have confidence in the quality of this catalytic converter. Using state-of-the-art 3D scanning systems in the design process, the MagnaFlow metrology department ensures this new part to fit and function like the original equipment.
Designed to fit the 1995-2002 Mercury Grand Marquis, 1995-2002 Ford Crown Victoria, and more, this direct-fit catalytic converter also interchanges with OE part F5AZ-5E212-B. The included gaskets & hardware reduce the possibility of a leaking seal while avoiding the need to reuse corroded factory parts for installation. This replacement part is designed to meet or exceed Federal emissions requirements set forth by the EPA, complying with legal standards for OBDII Federally registered vehicles with Federal/EPA Emission systems.
Body Material - Stainless Steel; Substrate Material - Ceramic; Tube Material - Stainless Steel; Outlet Mounting Hardware Included - No; Air Tube Adaptable - No; Inlet Gasket Included - No; Type - Direct-Fit; Outlet Gasket Included - Yes; Heat Shield Material - None; Air Tube Count - 0; Universal Or Specific Fit - Specific; Heat Shield Attached - No; Grade Type - Regular; Overall Length - 35.125; Body Type - Clam-Shell; Inlet Mounting Hardware Included - No; Finish - Stainless Steel; Hangers Included - No; Clamps Included - No; Outlet Type - Bolt-On; Inlet Type - Bolt-On; Sensor Port Count - 4; Oxygen Sensor Location - Pre and Post Converter
|Part Type||Catalytic Converter EPA Approved|
|Brand||MagnaFlow Exhaust Products|
|Series||Direct-Fit HM Grade Federal|
|Type||New MagnaFlow EPA Approved Direct Fit HM Grade Catalytic Converter|
FREE 1 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available.* View Options
1 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $96.75 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $161.25
1995 Ford Crown Victoria 4.6L - Left
1996 Ford Crown Victoria 4.6L - Left
1997 Ford Crown Victoria 4.6L - Left
Click Here for Full List
- 1998 Ford Crown Victoria 4.6L - Left
- 1999 Ford Crown Victoria 4.6L - Left
- 2000 Ford Crown Victoria 4.6L - Left
- 2001 Ford Crown Victoria 4.6L - Left
- 2002 Ford Crown Victoria 4.6L - Left
- 1995 Lincoln Town Car Town Car - 4.6L - Left
- 1996 Lincoln Town Car Town Car - 4.6L - Left
- 1998 Lincoln Town Car Town Car - 4.6L - Left
- 1999 Lincoln Town Car Town Car - 4.6L - Left
- 2000 Lincoln Town Car Town Car - 4.6L - Left
- 2001 Lincoln Town Car Town Car - 4.6L - Left
- 2002 Lincoln Town Car Town Car - 4.6L - Left
- 1995 Mercury Grand Marquis 4.6L - Left
- 1996 Mercury Grand Marquis 4.6L - Left
- 1997 Mercury Grand Marquis 4.6L - Left
- 1998 Mercury Grand Marquis 4.6L - Left
- 1999 Mercury Grand Marquis 4.6L - Left
- 2000 Mercury Grand Marquis 4.6L - Left
- 2001 Mercury Grand Marquis 4.6L - Left
- 2002 Mercury Grand Marquis 4.6L - Left
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225