Select Your Vehicle
We ship from multiple warehouses across the country, so you get your part as soon as possible.
Free, one year (or more), unlimited mileage warranty. Covers everything; parts and shipping costs
We’ve reviewed over 1,000,000 fitments to guarantee Exact Fit
Experts in auto parts since 1989 – rated 4.9/5 by over 400,000 customers
Return for any reason within 60 days for a full refund
MagnaFlow Exhaust Products Direct Fit Catalytic Converter 24851
(Catalytic Converter EPA Approved - New MagnaFlow EPA Approved Direct Fit HM Grade Catalytic Converter)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a NEW MagnaFlow Exhaust Products Catalytic Converter EPA Approved (Note: New MagnaFlow EPA Approved Direct Fit HM Grade Catalytic Converter). SKU number 45-45072 Z6
Not for sale or use in California
This catalytic converter is only approved for use on vehicles with EPA / Federal compliant emissions equipment. This part will work on most vehicles outside of California, New York, and Maine, but be sure to check the emissions control label (found in the engine compartment) to be sure. If the label says CARB, California, ARB, or 50 State, and you are in CA, NY, or ME, your vehicle will not pass smog with this part installed.
Direct Fit Catalytic Converter; Heavy Metal Series; 3 in. Tubing; 3 in. Inlet/Outlet OD; Overall L-43.80 in.; O2 Sensor Location Pre/Post Conv.; Not Air Tube Kit Adaptable
|Part Type||Catalytic Converter EPA Approved|
|Brand||MagnaFlow Exhaust Products|
|Series||Direct Fit Catalytic Converter|
|Type||New MagnaFlow EPA Approved Direct Fit HM Grade Catalytic Converter|
FREE 1 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available at checkout
1 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $87.15 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $145.25
Product and Installation Videos
2005 Chrysler 300 6.1L - Right
2006 Chrysler 300 6.1L - Right
2007 Chrysler 300 6.1L - Right
Click here for a full list +
- 2008 Chrysler 300 6.1L - Right
- 2009 Chrysler 300 6.1L - Right
- 2010 Chrysler 300 6.1L - Right
- 2008 Dodge Challenger 6.1L - Right
- 2009 Dodge Challenger 6.1L - Right
- 2010 Dodge Challenger 6.1L - Right
- 2006 Dodge Charger 6.1L - Right
- 2007 Dodge Charger 6.1L - Right
- 2008 Dodge Charger 6.1L - Right
- 2009 Dodge Charger 6.1L - Right
- 2010 Dodge Charger 6.1L - Right
- 2007 Dodge Magnum 6.1L - Right
- 2008 Dodge Magnum 6.1L - Right
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225