We ship from multiple warehouses across the country, so you get your part as soon as possible.
Free, one year (or more), unlimited mileage warranty. Covers everything; parts and shipping costs
We have reviewed over 1,000,000 fitments to guarantee an exact fit for your vehicle.
Return for any reason within 60 days for a full refund
Experts in auto parts since 1989-We are rated 4.9/5 by over 400,000 of our customers.
Your AccountYour Account Information Your Orders Track Packages
Returns & WarrantiesReturn an ItemWarranty Return a Core
MagnaFlow Exhaust Products New Catalytic Converter EPA Approved
(Catalytic Converter EPA Approved - New MagnaFlow EPA Approved Direct Fit HM Grade Catalytic Converter)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a New MagnaFlow Exhaust Products Catalytic Converter EPA Approved (Note: New MagnaFlow EPA Approved Direct Fit HM Grade Catalytic Converter). SKU number 45-45123 Z6
Keep the check engine light off with MagnaFlow HM Grade Federal/EPA Compliant Direct-Fit Catalytic Converter 50200. With features including free-flowing mandrel-bent tubing and highly corrosion resistant stainless steel construction, easily install this spun body converter yourself using the proper tools, no cutting or welding required. MagnaFlow's state-of-the-art metrology department uses the latest 3D scanning systems during research and development, so you can be confident that your new part will fit and function like the original equipment. By replicating the OE spun body design, the single laser fusion weld greatly reduces the possibility of a leak, and our compact, low-mass design also allows for greater thermal efficiency.
Designed to fit the 2002-2005 Kia Sedona, 2002-2005 Hyundai XG350, and more, this direct-fit catalytic converter also interchanges with OE parts 28530-39685 and 28530-39710. The included gaskets & hardware reduce the possibility of a leaking seal while avoiding the need to reuse corroded factory parts for installation. This replacement part is designed to meet or exceed Federal emissions requirements set forth by the EPA, complying with legal standards for OBDII Federally registered vehicles with Federal/EPA Emission systems.
Air Tube Adaptable - No; Body Material - Stainless Steel; Overall Length - 6.125; Substrate Material - Ceramic; Tube Material - Stainless Steel; Outlet Mounting Hardware Included - Yes; Air Tube Count - 0; Inlet Gasket Included - No; Outlet Gasket Included - Yes; Type - Direct-Fit; Heat Shield Material - None; Grade Type - Regular; Universal Or Specific Fit - Specific; Heat Shield Attached - No; Body Type - Spun; Inlet Mounting Hardware Included - Yes; Finish - Stainless Steel; Hangers Included - No; Clamps Included - No; Outlet Type - Bolt-On; Inlet Type - Bolt-On; Sensor Port Count - 0; Oxygen Sensor Location - None
|Part Type||Catalytic Converter EPA Approved|
|Brand||MagnaFlow Exhaust Products|
|Series||Direct-Fit HM Grade Federal|
|Type||New MagnaFlow EPA Approved Direct Fit HM Grade Catalytic Converter|
FREE 1 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available.* View Options
1 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $79.05 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $131.75
2002 Hyundai XG350 3.5L - Front Rearward
2003 Hyundai XG350 3.5L - Front Rearward
2004 Hyundai XG350 3.5L - Front Rearward
Click Here for Full List
- 2005 Hyundai XG350 3.5L - Front Rearward
- 2004 Kia Amanti 3.5L - Front Rearward
- 2005 Kia Amanti 3.5L - Front Rearward
- 2006 Kia Amanti 3.5L - Front Rearward
- 2002 Kia Sedona 3.5L - Front Rearward
- 2004 Kia Sedona 3.5L - Front Rearward
- 2005 Kia Sedona 3.5L - Front Rearward
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225