MagnaFlow Exhaust Products Direct Fit Catalytic Converter 93226
(Catalytic Converter EPA Approved - New MagnaFlow EPA Approved Direct Fit HM Grade Catalytic Converter)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a NEW MagnaFlow Exhaust Products Catalytic Converter EPA Approved (Note: New MagnaFlow EPA Approved Direct Fit HM Grade Catalytic Converter). SKU number 45-45262 Z6
Not for sale or use in California
This catalytic converter is only approved for use on vehicles with EPA / Federal compliant emissions equipment. This part will work on most vehicles outside of California, New York, and Maine, but be sure to check the emissions control label (found in the engine compartment) to be sure. If the label says CARB, California, ARB, or 50 State, and you are in CA, NY, or ME, your vehicle will not pass smog with this part installed.
Direct Fit Catalytic Converter; Heavy Metal Series; Overall L-49.00 in.
|Part Type||Catalytic Converter EPA Approved|
|Brand||MagnaFlow Exhaust Products|
|Series||Direct Fit Catalytic Converter|
|Type||New MagnaFlow EPA Approved Direct Fit HM Grade Catalytic Converter|
FREE 1 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available at checkout
1 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $82.80 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $138.00
Product and Installation Videos
2001 Chevrolet S10 Truck S10 - 4.3L - Extended Cab - 4WD
2002 Chevrolet S10 Truck S10 - 4.3L - Extended Cab - 4WD
2003 Chevrolet S10 Truck S10 - 4.3L - Extended Cab - 4WD
Click here for a full list +
- 2001 Chevrolet S10 Truck S10 - 4.3L - Standard Cab - 4WD
- 2002 Chevrolet S10 Truck S10 - 4.3L - Standard Cab - 4WD
- 2003 Chevrolet S10 Truck S10 - 4.3L - Standard Cab - 4WD
- 2002 GMC Sonoma 4.3L - Extended Cab - 4WD
- 2003 GMC Sonoma 4.3L - Extended Cab - 4WD
- 2001 GMC Sonoma 4.3L - Standard Cab - 4WD
- 2002 GMC Sonoma 4.3L - Standard Cab - 4WD
- 2003 GMC Sonoma 4.3L - Standard Cab - 4WD
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required