MagnaFlow Exhaust Products Direct Fit Catalytic Converter 93391
(Catalytic Converter EPA Approved - New MagnaFlow EPA Approved Direct Fit HM Grade Catalytic Converter)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a NEW MagnaFlow Exhaust Products Catalytic Converter EPA Approved (Note: New MagnaFlow EPA Approved Direct Fit HM Grade Catalytic Converter). SKU number 45-45334 Z6
Not for sale or use in California
This catalytic converter is only approved for use on vehicles with EPA / Federal compliant emissions equipment. This part will work on most vehicles outside of California, New York, and Maine, but be sure to check the emissions control label (found in the engine compartment) to be sure. If the label says CARB, California, ARB, or 50 State, and you are in CA, NY, or ME, your vehicle will not pass smog with this part installed.
Direct Fit Catalytic Converter; Heavy Metal Series; 2.5 in. Tubing/Inlet/Outlet; Overall L-49.50 in.; O2 Sensor Loc Pre/Post Conv.; Not Air Tube Kit Adaptable
|Part Type||Catalytic Converter EPA Approved|
|Brand||MagnaFlow Exhaust Products|
|Series||Direct Fit Catalytic Converter|
|Type||New MagnaFlow EPA Approved Direct Fit HM Grade Catalytic Converter|
FREE 1 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available at checkout
1 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $84.02 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $140.04
Product and Installation Videos
1997 Ford E Series Van E-150 Econoline - 4.6L - Right
1999 Ford E Series Van E-150 Econoline - 4.6L - Right
1997 Ford E Series Van E-150 Econoline Club Wagon - 4.6L - Right
Click here for a full list +
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required