We ship from multiple warehouses across the country, so you get your part as soon as possible.
Free, one year (or more), unlimited mileage warranty. Covers everything; parts and shipping costs
We have reviewed over 1,000,000 fitments to guarantee an exact fit for your vehicle.
Return for any reason within 60 days for a full refund
Experts in auto parts since 1989-We are rated 4.9/5 by over 400,000 of our customers.
Your AccountYour Account Information Your Orders Track Packages
Returns & WarrantiesReturn an ItemWarranty Return a Core
MagnaFlow Exhaust Products New Catalytic Converter EPA Approved
(Catalytic Converter EPA Approved - New MagnaFlow EPA Approved Direct Fit HM Grade Catalytic Converter)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a New MagnaFlow Exhaust Products Catalytic Converter EPA Approved (Note: New MagnaFlow EPA Approved Direct Fit HM Grade Catalytic Converter). SKU number 45-45394 Z6
Keep the check engine light off with MagnaFlow HM Grade Federal/EPA Compliant Direct-Fit Catalytic Converter 93642. With features including free-flowing mandrel-bent tubing and highly corrosion resistant stainless steel construction, easily install this spun body converter yourself using the proper tools, no cutting or welding required. MagnaFlow's state-of-the-art metrology department uses the latest 3D scanning systems during research and development, so you can be confident that your new part will fit and function like the original equipment. By replicating the OE spun body design, the single laser fusion weld greatly reduces the possibility of a leak, and our compact, low-mass design also allows for greater thermal efficiency.
Designed to fit the 2005-2010 Honda Odyssey, 2003-2007 Honda Accord, and more, this direct-fit catalytic converter also interchanges with OE parts 18160-RCA-S00 and 18160-RCA-A00, among others. Avoid potential exhaust leaks by using the included gaskets to get a proper seal. This replacement part is designed to meet or exceed Federal emissions requirements set forth by the EPA, complying with legal standards for OBDII Federally registered vehicles with Federal/EPA Emission systems.
Body Material - Stainless Steel; Overall Length - 10.25; Substrate Material - Ceramic; Tube Material - Stainless Steel; Outlet Mounting Hardware Included - No; Air Tube Count - 0; Inlet Gasket Included - Yes; Type - Direct-Fit; Outlet Gasket Included - Yes; Heat Shield Material - None; Air Tube Adaptable - No; Heat Shield Attached - No; Universal Or Specific Fit - Specific; Grade Type - Regular; Body Type - Spun; Inlet Mounting Hardware Included - No; Finish - Stainless Steel; Hangers Included - No; Clamps Included - No; Outlet Type - Bolt-On; Inlet Type - Bolt-On; Sensor Port Count - 0; Oxygen Sensor Location - None
|Part Type||Catalytic Converter EPA Approved|
|Brand||MagnaFlow Exhaust Products|
|Series||Direct-Fit HM Grade Federal|
|Type||New MagnaFlow EPA Approved Direct Fit HM Grade Catalytic Converter|
FREE 1 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available.* View Options
1 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $60.60 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $101.00
2003 Acura MDX 3.5L Eng.
2004 Acura MDX 3.5L Eng.
2005 Acura MDX 3.5L Eng.
Click Here for Full List
- 2006 Acura MDX 3.5L Eng.
- 2004 Acura TL 3.2L Eng.
- 2005 Acura TL 3.2L Eng.
- 2006 Acura TL 3.2L Eng.
- 2007 Acura TL 3.2L Eng.
- 2008 Acura TL 3.2L Eng.
- 2007 Acura TL 3.5L Eng.
- 2008 Acura TL 3.5L Eng.
- 2003 Honda Accord 3.0L Eng.
- 2004 Honda Accord 3.0L Eng.
- 2006 Honda Accord 3.0L Eng.
- 2007 Honda Accord 3.0L Eng.
- 2005 Honda Accord EX - 3.0L Eng.
- 2005 Honda Accord LX - 3.0L Eng.
- 2005 Honda Accord SE - 3.0L Eng.
- 2005 Honda Odyssey 3.5L Eng.
- 2006 Honda Odyssey 3.5L Eng.
- 2007 Honda Odyssey 3.5L Eng.
- 2008 Honda Odyssey 3.5L Eng.
- 2009 Honda Odyssey 3.5L Eng.
- 2010 Honda Odyssey 3.5L Eng.
- 2005 Honda Pilot 3.5L Eng.
- 2006 Honda Pilot 3.5L Eng.
- 2007 Honda Pilot 3.5L Eng.
- 2006 Honda Ridgeline 3.5L Eng.
- 2007 Honda Ridgeline 3.5L Eng.
- 2008 Honda Ridgeline 3.5L Eng.
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225