MagnaFlow Exhaust Products Direct Fit Catalytic Converter 23359
(Catalytic Converter EPA Approved - New MagnaFlow EPA Approved Direct Fit Standard Grade Catalytic Converter)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a NEW MagnaFlow Exhaust Products Catalytic Converter EPA Approved (Note: New MagnaFlow EPA Approved Direct Fit Standard Grade Catalytic Converter). SKU number 45-47060 1A
Not for sale or use in California
This catalytic converter is only approved for use on vehicles with EPA / Federal compliant emissions equipment. This part will work on most vehicles outside of California, New York, and Maine, but be sure to check the emissions control label (found in the engine compartment) to be sure. If the label says CARB, California, ARB, or 50 State, and you are in CA, NY, or ME, your vehicle will not pass smog with this part installed.
Direct Fit Catalytic Converter; Standard Series; Overall L-25.75 in.; O2 Sensor Location Pre/Post Conv.; Air Tube Preinstalled
|Part Type||Catalytic Converter EPA Approved|
|Brand||MagnaFlow Exhaust Products|
|Series||Direct Fit Catalytic Converter|
|Type||New MagnaFlow EPA Approved Direct Fit Standard Grade Catalytic Converter|
FREE 1 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available at checkout
1 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $32.55 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $54.25
Product and Installation Videos
1985 Ford Tempo 2.3L Eng.
1986 Ford Tempo 2.3L Eng.
1987 Ford Tempo 2.3L Eng.
Click here for a full list +
- 1988 Ford Tempo 2.3L Eng.
- 1989 Ford Tempo 2.3L Eng.
- 1990 Ford Tempo 2.3L Eng.
- 1991 Ford Tempo 2.3L Eng.
- 1992 Ford Tempo 2.3L Eng.
- 1993 Ford Tempo 2.3L Eng.
- 1994 Ford Tempo 2.3L Eng.
- 1985 Mercury Topaz 2.3L Eng.
- 1986 Mercury Topaz 2.3L Eng.
- 1987 Mercury Topaz 2.3L Eng.
- 1988 Mercury Topaz 2.3L Eng.
- 1989 Mercury Topaz 2.3L Eng.
- 1990 Mercury Topaz 2.3L Eng.
- 1991 Mercury Topaz 2.3L Eng.
- 1993 Mercury Topaz 2.3L Eng.
- 1994 Mercury Topaz 2.3L Eng.
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required