Get the parts you need today. Pay later with . Learn more
K&N Air Filter 33-2885
(Air Filter - K&N Filters Brand)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a NEW K&N Air Filter (Note: K&N Filters Brand). SKU number 47-21580 KN
K&N's replacement air filters are designed to increase horsepower and acceleration while providing excellent filtration. We make over 1,200 different replacement air filters for the majority of vehicles on the road. These filters are washable and reusable and are custom designed to fit into your existing factory air box. Their drop-in design means adding performance is simple. With most vehicles you simply remove the disposable air filter and replace it with a K&N. See applicable instruction sheet for details. Our stock replacement air filters for street vehicles are covered by our famous K&N Million-Mile Limited Warranty and will be the last air filter your vehicle will ever need.
|Part Type||Air Filter|
|Type||K&N Filters Brand|
FREE Lifetime Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Product and Installation Videos
2007 Mini Cooper 1.6L Eng. - L4 Eng. - Convertible - K&N Replacement Air Filter
2004 Mini Cooper 1.6L Eng. - L4 Eng. - From 8/04 - K&N Replacement Air Filter
2008 Mini Cooper Base - 1.6L Eng. - L4 Eng. - Convertible - Manual Trans. - K&N Replacement Air Filter
Click here for a full list +
- 2004 Mini Cooper Base - 1.6L Eng. - L4 Eng. - Manual Trans. - From 8/04 - K&N Replacement Air Filter
- 2005 Mini Cooper Base - 1.6L Eng. - L4 Eng. - Manual Trans. - K&N Replacement Air Filter
- 2006 Mini Cooper Base - 1.6L Eng. - L4 Eng. - Manual Trans. - K&N Replacement Air Filter
- 2007 Mini Cooper Base - 1.6L Eng. - L4 Eng. - Naturally Aspirated - Convertible - Manual Trans. - K&N Replacement Air Filter
- 2008 Mini Cooper Base - 1.6L Eng. - L4 Eng. - Naturally Aspirated - Convertible - Manual Trans. - K&N Replacement Air Filter
- 2006 Mini Cooper Seven - 1.6L Eng. - L4 Eng. - Manual Trans. - K&N Replacement Air Filter
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225