Get the parts you need today. Pay later with . Learn more
Bosch Oxygen Sensor 13702
(Oxygen Sensor - Bosch)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a New Bosch Oxygen Sensor (Note: Bosch). SKU number 48-06490 BBHK
Bosch Premium Oxygen (O2) Sensors
Bosch invented the automotive oxygen sensor, which is also referred to as an O2 sensor or lambda sensor. Our Premium Oxygen Sensors are thimble and planar switching sensors that are designed to meet or exceed OE specifications.
|Part Type||Oxygen Sensor|
FREE 1 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available at checkout
1 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $12.36 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $20.60
Product and Installation Videos
1998 Subaru Forester 2.5L Eng. - H4 Eng. - Upstream
1999 Subaru Forester 2.5L Eng. - H4 Eng. - Upstream
1999 Subaru Impreza 2.2L Eng. - H4 Eng. - EJ223 Eng. - w/o California Emissions - Upstream
Click here for a full list +
- 1998 Subaru Impreza 2.2L Eng. - H4 Eng. - Upstream
- 1999 Subaru Impreza 2.2L Eng. - H4 Eng. - VIN 4 Eng. - w/o California Emissions - Upstream
- 1998 Subaru Impreza 2.5L Eng. - H4 Eng. - Upstream
- 1999 Subaru Impreza 2.5L Eng. - H4 Eng. - Upstream
- 1999 Subaru Legacy 2.2L Eng. - H4 Eng. - EJ22E Eng. - w/o California Emissions - Upstream
- 1996 Subaru Legacy 2.2L Eng. - H4 Eng. - Upstream
- 1997 Subaru Legacy 2.2L Eng. - H4 Eng. - Upstream
- 1996 Subaru Legacy 2.5L Eng. - H4 Eng. - Upstream
- 1997 Subaru Legacy 2.5L Eng. - H4 Eng. - Upstream
- 1998 Subaru Legacy 2.5L Eng. - H4 Eng. - Upstream
- 1999 Subaru Legacy 2.5L Eng. - H4 Eng. - Upstream
- 1999 Subaru Legacy Brighton - 2.2L Eng. - H4 Eng. - w/o California Emissions - Upstream
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225