We ship from multiple warehouses across the country, so you get your part as soon as possible.
Free, one year (or more), unlimited mileage warranty. Covers everything; parts and shipping costs
We’ve reviewed over 1,000,000 fitments to guarantee Exact Fit
Experts in auto parts since 1989 – rated 4.9/5 by over 400,000 customers
Return for any reason within 60 days for a full refund
Bosch Mass Air Flow Sensor 0280217800
(Mass Air Flow Meter - Bosch)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a New Bosch Mass Air Flow Meter (Note: Bosch). SKU number 49-01287 BBHK
Bosch Mass Airflow Sensors
Bosch is an original equipment global leader in mass air flow technology. Bosch Mass Air Flow (MAF) sensors ensure low levels of harmful emissions with greater fuel efficiency and improved engine performance.
|Part Type||Mass Air Flow Meter|
|Series||Mass Air Flow Sensor|
FREE 1 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available at checkout
1 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $41.91 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $69.85
Product and Installation Videos
1994 BMW 540i 4.0L Eng. - V8 Eng.
1995 BMW 540i 4.0L Eng. - V8 Eng.
1997 BMW 540i 4.4L Eng. - V8 Eng.
Click here for a full list +
- 1998 BMW 540i 4.4L Eng. - V8 Eng.
- 1993 BMW 740i 4.0L Eng. - V8 Eng.
- 1994 BMW 740i 4.0L Eng. - V8 Eng.
- 1995 BMW 740i 4.0L Eng. - V8 Eng.
- 1997 BMW 740i 4.4L Eng. - V8 Eng.
- 1998 BMW 740i 4.4L Eng. - V8 Eng.
- 1993 BMW 740iL 4.0L Eng. - V8 Eng.
- 1994 BMW 740iL 4.0L Eng. - V8 Eng.
- 1995 BMW 740iL 4.0L Eng. - V8 Eng.
- 1996 BMW 740iL 4.4L Eng. - V8 Eng.
- 1997 BMW 740iL 4.4L Eng. - V8 Eng.
- 1998 BMW 740iL 4.4L Eng. - V8 Eng.
- 1994 BMW 840Ci 4.0L Eng. - V8 Eng.
- 1995 BMW 840Ci 4.0L Eng. - V8 Eng.
- 1996 BMW 840Ci 4.4L Eng. - V8 Eng.
- 1997 BMW 840Ci 4.4L Eng. - V8 Eng.
- 1996 Ferrari F355 F355 Spider - 3.5L Eng. - V8 Eng.
- 1997 Ferrari F355 F355 Spider - 3.5L Eng. - V8 Eng.
- 1999 Ferrari F355 F355 Spider - 3.5L Eng. - V8 Eng.
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225