Limited Time Offer. 0% Financing with . Learn more
AFE Filters F3 Torque Converter 43-13041
(Torque Converters - aFe Power)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a NEW AFE Filters Torque Converters (Note: aFe Power). SKU number 50-10013 AF
If you are looking to put your power to the pavement, you need our F3 Torque Converter. Torque converters are responsible for transferring engine power to the transmission. Single clutch OE torque converters can slip and increase transmission fluid temps. As you add engine performance parts like intakes, manifolds, etc. the factory torque converter’s stall RPM rises thus reducing the available low RPM pulling power. This is where the F3 torque converter comes in. Installing the F3 torque converter will lower your stall speed to as low as 1,200RPM giving you the perfect range for diesel trucks up to 1,000hp. The results of using an F3 torque converter are improved 0-60mph times (by up to 1-second), increases in towing speeds, lower transmission fluid temperatures and a more satisfying driving experience.
|Part Type||Torque Converters|
|Model||F3 Torque Converter|
FREE 1 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available at checkout
1 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $150.00 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $250.00
Product and Installation Videos
2000 Ford F Series Trucks 7.3L Diesel Engine - F3 Torque Converter 1200 Stall 4R100-4Stud
2001 Ford F Series Trucks 7.3L Diesel Engine - F3 Torque Converter 1200 Stall 4R100-4Stud
2002 Ford F Series Trucks 7.3L Diesel Engine - F3 Torque Converter 1200 Stall 4R100-4Stud
Click here for a full list +
- 2003 Ford F Series Trucks 7.3L Diesel Engine - F3 Torque Converter 1200 Stall 4R100-4Stud
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225