Limited Time Offer. 0% Financing with . Learn more
EXEDY Racing Clutch Stage 5 FM013SBMC1
(Clutch Kit - Performance Upgrade - Exedy Stage 5 Clutch Kit)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a New EXEDY Racing Clutch Clutch Kit - Performance Upgrade (Note: Exedy Stage 5 Clutch Kit). SKU number 52-60301 X5
Exedy Part Number: FM013SBMC1 | Clamp Load: 2630 | Tq at clutch: 1513 | Tq at Wheels: 616 | Disc Size (mm.): 200 | Spline Teeth / Major Dia. (mm.): 24T / 25.2 | Sprung Center? YES | Type: PULL | FW to Crankbolt ft-lb: 55 | PP Assy to FW ft-lb: 23 |
|Part Type||Clutch Kit - Performance Upgrade|
|Brand||EXEDY Racing Clutch|
|Type||Exedy Stage 5 Clutch Kit|
FREE 1 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available at checkout
1 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $444.70 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $741.17
Product and Installation Videos
2002 Subaru Impreza WRX - 2.0L Engine - Turbocharged - Exedy Stage 5 [Triple Carbon]
2003 Subaru Impreza WRX - 2.0L Engine - Turbocharged - Exedy Stage 5 [Triple Carbon]
2004 Subaru Impreza WRX - 2.0L Engine - Turbocharged - Exedy Stage 5 [Triple Carbon]
Click here for a full list +
- 2005 Subaru Impreza WRX - 2.0L Engine - Turbocharged - Exedy Stage 5 [Triple Carbon]
- 2003 Subaru WRX WRX - 2.0L Engine - Turbocharged - Exedy Stage 5 [Triple Carbon]
- 2004 Subaru WRX WRX - 2.0L Engine - Turbocharged - Exedy Stage 5 [Triple Carbon]
- 2005 Subaru WRX WRX - 2.0L Engine - Turbocharged - Exedy Stage 5 [Triple Carbon]
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225