Limited Time Offer. 0% Financing with . Learn more
(A/C Compressor - New BUYAUTOPARTS AC Compressor w/ Clutch)
Interchange Part Numbers
Click here for a full list +
This is a New BuyAutoParts A/C Compressor (Note: New BuyAutoParts AC Compressor w/ Clutch). SKU number 60-02061 NA
This brand new AC Compressor is designed and manufactured to replace the original Halla FS20 compressor from your vehicle. The compressor includes a new pre-installed clutch, coil, and 6 groove pulley for easy installation - no need to remove and reuse the clutch assembly from your old compressor.
Our compressors are made to last using only the highest quality materials and precision manufacturing. They are guaranteed to fit and function with no modifications.
Our warranty requires replacement of the AC accumulator/drier because we know from years of experience that failure to replace the accumulator/drier when the AC system is opened will almost always result in the premature failure of the compressor. Save money and buy one of our AC installation kits!
|Part Type||A/C Compressor|
|Type||New BuyAutoParts AC Compressor w/ Clutch|
FREE 1 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available at checkout
1 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $19.80 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $33.00
Product and Installation Videos
2007 Ford Expedition All Models
2008 Ford Expedition All Models
2009 Ford Expedition All Models
Click here for a full list +
- 2010 Ford Expedition All Models
- 2011 Ford Expedition All Models
- 2012 Ford Expedition All Models
- 2013 Ford Expedition All Models
- 2014 Ford Expedition All Models
- 2007 Ford F Series Trucks 4.6L or 5.4L Engine - Non Superduty Models
- 2008 Ford F Series Trucks 4.6L or 5.4L Engine - Non Superduty Models
- 2008 Ford F Series Trucks 5.4L and 6.8L Engine Superduty Model
- 2006 Ford F Series Trucks From 12/06/05 and 4.6L or 5.4L Engine - Non Superduty
- 2006 Lincoln Mark LT 5.4L Engine with 6 Groove Pulley
- 2007 Lincoln Mark LT All Models
- 2008 Lincoln Mark LT All Models
- 2007 Lincoln Navigator 5.4L L Series Models
- 2007 Lincoln Navigator 5.4L Non L Series Models
- 2008 Lincoln Navigator All Models
- 2009 Lincoln Navigator All Models
- 2010 Lincoln Navigator All Models
- 2011 Lincoln Navigator All Models
- 2012 Lincoln Navigator All Models
- 2013 Lincoln Navigator All Models
- 2014 Lincoln Navigator All Models
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225