We ship from multiple warehouses across the country, so you get your part as soon as possible.
Free, one year (or more), unlimited mileage warranty. Covers everything; parts and shipping costs
We have reviewed over 1,000,000 fitments to guarantee an exact fit for your vehicle.
Return for any reason within 60 days for a full refund
Experts in auto parts since 1989-We are rated 4.9/5 by over 400,000 of our customers.
OEM / OES 60-03200NC
(A/C Compressor - New OEM AC Compressor w/ Clutch)
Interchange Part Numbers
Click here for a full list +
447190-7560 447190-7580 447190-8950 447190-9080 4471907560 4471907580 4471908950 4471909080
447220-9820 4472209820 7L6820803C 7L6820803F 7L6820803J 7L6820803K 7L6820803M 7L6820803Q
7L6820803T 7L6820808 7P0 820 803D 7P0820803D 7P0820803N 94670945 95812601300 95812601301
9744728-959 9744728959 60-03200NC
This is a New OEM / OES A/C Compressor (Note: New OEM AC Compressor w/ Clutch). SKU number 60-03200 NC
We work directly with manufacturers to offer OEM new AC compressors at a fraction of the dealership list price. Our OEM new AC Compressors include a pre-installed clutch, coil, and pulley for easy installation - no need to remove and reuse the clutch assembly from your old compressor.
Our warranty requires replacement of the AC accumulator/drier because we know from years of experience that failure to replace the accumulator/drier when the AC system is opened will almost always result in the premature failure of the compressor. Save money and buy one of our AC installation kits!
|Part Type||A/C Compressor|
|Brand||OEM / OES|
|Type||New OEM AC Compressor w/ Clutch|
FREE 1 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available at checkout
1 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $75.89 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $126.49
Product and Installation Videos
2009 Audi Q7 3.0L Diesel Engine
2010 Audi Q7 3.0L Diesel Engine
2011 Audi Q7 3.0L Diesel Engine
Click here for a full list +
- 2012 Audi Q7 3.0L Diesel Engine
- 2013 Audi Q7 3.0L Diesel Engine
- 2014 Audi Q7 3.0L Diesel Engine
- 2015 Audi Q7 3.0L Diesel Engine
- 2015 Porsche Cayenne Diesel - 3.0L Eng.
- 2016 Porsche Cayenne Diesel - 3.0L Eng.
- 2010 Volkswagen Touareg 3.0L Diesel Engine
- 2011 Volkswagen Touareg 3.0L Diesel Engine
- 2012 Volkswagen Touareg 3.0L Diesel Engine
- 2013 Volkswagen Touareg 3.0L Diesel Engine
- 2014 Volkswagen Touareg 3.0L Diesel Engine
- 2015 Volkswagen Touareg 3.0L Diesel Engine
- 2016 Volkswagen Touareg 3.0L Diesel Engine
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225