(A/C Compressor and Components Kit - 5 Pc BUYAUTOPARTS Installers AC Kit - New Compressor w/ Clutch, Drier, Expansion Device, Oil&O-Rings)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a New BuyAutoParts A/C Compressor and Components Kit (Note: 5 Pc BuyAutoParts Installers AC Kit - New Compressor w/ Clutch, Drier, Expansion Device, Oil&O-Rings). SKU number 60-80152 RK
This 5 piece Installers AC Kit includes a brand new AC compressor, accumulator/drier, expansion device, two bottles of AC compressor oil and a pack of the correct o-rings for your system to prevent leaks. This kit is designed to include all of the right parts to make the repair process easier and save you money.
This kit includes a brand new AC Compressor which is designed and manufactured to replace the original Denso 10S20H compressor from your vehicle. The compressor includes a new pre-installed clutch, coil, and 6 groove pulley for easy installation - no need to remove and reuse the clutch assembly from your old compressor.
Our AC compressors and components are made to last using only the highest quality materials and precision manufacturing. All of the parts in this kit are guaranteed to fit and function with no modifications.
Our warranty requires replacement of the AC accumulator/drier because we know from years of experience that failure to replace the accumulator/drier when the AC system is opened will almost always result in the premature failure of the compressor.
|Part Type||A/C Compressor and Components Kit|
|Parts Included in this Kit||
A/C Expansion Device
A/C Oil O-Ring or Solvent
A/C Oil O-Ring or Solvent
|Type||5 Pc BuyAutoParts Installers AC Kit - New Compressor w/ Clutch, Drier, Expansion Device, Oil&O-Rings|
FREE 2 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available at checkout
2 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $30.78 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $51.29
Product and Installation Videos
2002 Chrysler Town and Country All Models
2003 Chrysler Town and Country All Models
2004 Chrysler Town and Country with Automatic Temperature Control
Click here for a full list +
- 2001 Chrysler Voyager 3.3L Engine
- 2002 Chrysler Voyager 3.3L Engine
- 2003 Chrysler Voyager 3.3L Engine
- 2001 Dodge Caravan 3.3L Engine
- 2002 Dodge Caravan 3.3L Engine
- 2003 Dodge Caravan 3.3L Engine
- 2004 Dodge Caravan 3.3L Engine - with Automatic Temperature Control
- 2001 Dodge Grand Caravan All Models
- 2002 Dodge Grand Caravan All Models
- 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan All Models
- 2004 Dodge Grand Caravan with Automatic Temperature Control
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225