Get the parts you need today. Pay later with . Learn more
(A/C Compressor and Components Kit - 5 Pc Premium Installers AC Kit - New OEM Compressor w/ Clutch, Drier, Expansion Device, Oil&O-Rings)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a New BuyAutoParts A/C Compressor and Components Kit (Note: 5 Pc Premium Installers AC Kit - New OEM Compressor w/ Clutch, Drier, Expansion Device, Oil&O-Rings). SKU number 60-81732 RN
This 5 piece Premium Installers AC Kit includes an OEM new AC compressor, accumulator/drier, expansion device, a bottle of AC compressor oil and a pack of the correct o-rings for your system to prevent leaks. This kit is designed to include all of the right parts to make the repair process easier and save you money.
This kit includes a brand new OEM compressor with pre-installed clutch, coil, and pulley for easy installation - no need to remove and reuse the clutch assembly from your old compressor.
Our AC compressors and components are made to last using only the highest quality materials and precision manufacturing. All of the parts in this kit are guaranteed to fit and function with no modifications.
Our warranty requires replacement of the AC accumulator/drier because we know from years of experience that failure to replace the accumulator/drier when the AC system is opened will almost always result in the premature failure of the compressor.
|Part Type||A/C Compressor and Components Kit|
|Parts Included in this Kit||
A/C Expansion Device
A/C Oil O-Ring or Solvent
A/C Oil O-Ring or Solvent
|Type||5 Pc Premium Installers AC Kit - New OEM Compressor w/ Clutch, Drier, Expansion Device, Oil&O-Rings|
FREE 2 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available at checkout
2 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $57.33 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $95.54
Product and Installation Videos
2011 Mitsubishi Lancer 2.0L Non-Turbo Engine
2012 Mitsubishi Lancer 2.0L Non-Turbo Engine
2013 Mitsubishi Lancer 2.0L Non-Turbo Engine
Click here for a full list +
- 2014 Mitsubishi Lancer 2.0L Non-Turbo Engine
- 2015 Mitsubishi Lancer 2.0L Non-Turbo Engine
- 2009 Mitsubishi Lancer 2.0L Non-Turbo Engine - From Production Date 01/21/2009
- 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer 2.0L Turbo Engine - with QS90 Compressor
- 2010 Mitsubishi Lancer 2.4L Engine
- 2011 Mitsubishi Lancer 2.4L Engine
- 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer 2.4L Engine
- 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer 2.4L Engine
- 2014 Mitsubishi Lancer 2.4L Engine
- 2015 Mitsubishi Lancer 2.4L Engine
- 2009 Mitsubishi Lancer 2.4L Engine - From Production Date 01/21/2009
- 2010 Mitsubishi Outlander 2.0L or 2.4L Engine
- 2011 Mitsubishi Outlander 2.0L or 2.4L Engine
- 2012 Mitsubishi Outlander 2.0L or 2.4L Engine
- 2013 Mitsubishi Outlander 2.0L or 2.4L Engine
- 2009 Mitsubishi Outlander 2.4L Engine With OEM 7813A618
- 2008 Mitsubishi Outlander 3.0L Engine - From Production Date 10/1/07
- 2011 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport All Models
- 2012 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport All Models
- 2013 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport All Models
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225