We ship from multiple warehouses across the country, so you get your part as soon as possible.
Free, one year (or more), unlimited mileage warranty. Covers everything; parts and shipping costs
We have reviewed over 1,000,000 fitments to guarantee an exact fit for your vehicle.
Return for any reason within 60 days for a full refund
Experts in auto parts since 1989-We are rated 4.9/5 by over 400,000 of our customers.
(A/C Compressor and Components Kit - 2 Pc Premium Basic AC Kit - New OEM AC Compressor w/ Clutch and Condenser with Drier Attached)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a New BuyAutoParts A/C Compressor and Components Kit (Note: 2 Pc Premium Basic AC Kit - New OEM AC Compressor w/ Clutch and Condenser with Drier Attached). SKU number 60-85233 RU
This 2 piece Premium Basic AC Kit includes an OEM new AC compressor and a new condenser with built in accumulator/drier.
We work directly with manufacturers to offer OEM new AC compressors at a fraction of the dealership list price. Our OEM new AC Compressors include a pre-installed clutch, coil, and pulley for easy installation - no need to remove and reuse the clutch assembly from your old compressor.
Our warranty requires replacement of the AC accumulator/drier because we know from years of experience that failure to replace the accumulator/drier when the AC system is opened will almost always result in the premature failure of the compressor.
|Part Type||A/C Compressor and Components Kit|
|Parts Included in this Kit||
|Type||2 Pc Premium Basic AC Kit - New OEM AC Compressor w/ Clutch and Condenser with Drier Attached|
FREE 1 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available at checkout
1 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $80.76 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $134.60
Product and Installation Videos
2006 Toyota Avalon Denso Compressor with Triangle Plug
2007 Toyota Avalon Denso Compressor with Triangle Plug
2008 Toyota Avalon Denso Compressor with Triangle Plug
Click here for a full list +
- 2009 Toyota Avalon Denso Compressor with Triangle Plug
- 2010 Toyota Avalon Denso Compressor with Triangle Plug
- 2011 Toyota Avalon Denso Compressor with Triangle Plug
- 2012 Toyota Avalon Denso Compressor with Triangle Plug
- 2007 Toyota Camry 3.5L Engine
- 2008 Toyota Camry 3.5L Engine
- 2009 Toyota Camry 3.5L Engine
- 2010 Toyota Camry 3.5L Engine
- 2011 Toyota Camry 3.5L Engine
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225