We ship from multiple warehouses across the country, so you get your part as soon as possible.
Free, one year (or more), unlimited mileage warranty. Covers everything; parts and shipping costs
We have reviewed over 1,000,000 fitments to guarantee an exact fit for your vehicle.
Return for any reason within 60 days for a full refund
Experts in auto parts since 1989-We are rated 4.9/5 by over 400,000 of our customers.
Centric Parts Premium Disc - Preferred 120.51007
(Brake Rotor - Centric Parts Brand)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a NEW Centric Parts Brake Rotor (Note: Centric Parts Brand). SKU number 71-06318 BKNJ
|Part Type||Brake Rotor|
|Series||Premium Disc - Preferred|
|Type||Centric Parts Brand|
FREE 1 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available at checkout
1 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $8.01 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $13.35
Product and Installation Videos
1999 Hyundai Sonata 2.5L Eng. - V6 Eng. - Rear
2001 Hyundai Sonata 2.5L Eng. - V6 Eng. - Rear
2003 Hyundai Sonata Fr 4/03 - To 8/03 - Rear
Click here for a full list +
- 2003 Hyundai Sonata Fr 9/03 - Rear
- 2003 Hyundai Sonata from 4/03 - To 8/03 - Rear
- 2004 Hyundai Sonata Rear
- 2002 Hyundai Sonata Rear Disc Brakes - Rear
- 2003 Hyundai Sonata To 3/03 - Rear
- 2005 Hyundai Sonata To 3/05 - Rear
- 2006 Kia Optima 4 Lug - Rear
- 2003 Kia Optima Fr 10/02 - Rear
- 2004 Kia Optima Fr 10/02 - Rear
- 2005 Kia Optima Fr 10/02 - Rear
- 2002 Kia Optima Fr 7/02 - Rear
- 2003 Kia Optima from 10/02 - Rear
- 2004 Kia Optima from 10/02 - Rear
- 2005 Kia Optima from 10/02 - Rear
- 2002 Kia Optima from 7/02 - Rear
- 2001 Kia Optima Rear Disc Brakes - Rear
- 2002 Kia Optima Rear Disc Brakes - To 7/02 - Rear
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required