Select Your Vehicle
We ship from multiple warehouses across the country, so you get your part as soon as possible.
Free, one year (or more), unlimited mileage warranty. Covers everything; parts and shipping costs
We’ve reviewed over 1,000,000 fitments to guarantee Exact Fit
Experts in auto parts since 1989 – rated 4.9/5 by over 400,000 customers
Return for any reason within 60 days for a full refund
(Brake Rotor Set - Duralo Premium Zinc Coated Drilled & Slotted Brake Rotors Set of 2)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a New Duralo Brake Rotor Set (Note: Duralo Premium Zinc Coated Drilled & Slotted Brake Rotors Set of 2). SKU number 71-84838 J4
This kit contains two Duralo brand drilled and slotted, zinc coated disc brake rotors. Cross-drilling the rotors helps them cool better to maintain performance and reduce warping. Slots in the rotor surface keep the pad surface clean to preserve the initial bite and brake feel. Zinc coating reduces dust and prevents corrosion. These will still fit just like OEM, and are one of the easiest ways to upgrade your daily driver!
|Part Type||Brake Rotor Set|
|Parts Included in this Kit||
|Type||Duralo Premium Zinc Coated Drilled & Slotted Brake Rotors Set of 2|
FREE 1 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available at checkout
1 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $7.11 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $11.85
Product and Installation Videos
2013 Lexus ES300h Rear
2014 Lexus ES300h Rear
2015 Lexus ES300h Rear
Click here for a full list +
- 2016 Lexus ES300h Rear
- 2017 Lexus ES300h Rear
- 2013 Lexus ES350 Rear
- 2014 Lexus ES350 Rear
- 2015 Lexus ES350 Rear
- 2016 Lexus ES350 Rear
- 2017 Lexus ES350 Rear
- 2013 Toyota Avalon Rear
- 2014 Toyota Avalon Rear
- 2016 Toyota Avalon Rear
- 2012 Toyota Camry Rear
- 2013 Toyota Camry Rear
- 2014 Toyota Camry Rear
- 2015 Toyota Camry Rear
- 2016 Toyota Camry Rear
- 2017 Toyota Camry Rear
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225