Get the parts you need today. Pay later with . Learn more
Bilstein B6 Performance Series 34-030226
(Strut Insert - Bilstein B6 Performance Series)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a New Bilstein Strut Insert (Note: Bilstein B6 Performance Series). SKU number 75-10182 B6
Important Tech Note: Use w/ 2.5 inch dust cap and 22mm nut. Stem 73mm X 16mm.
Bilstein B6 Performance dampers are a performance upgrade to OE dampers designed to be paired with the OE factory spring. These dampers offer application specific valve settings with a monotube design to bring out the best handling performance of a vehicle. Each damper is rigorously tested for quality that meets or exceeds OE standards. B6 Performance dampers will provide improved safety and handling performance with the added benefit of world-famous Bilstein quality.
|Part Type||Strut Insert|
|Model||B6 Performance Series|
|Type||Bilstein B6 Performance Series|
FREE 1 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available at checkout
1 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $26.35 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $43.92
Product and Installation Videos
1989 BMW 525 525i - Base - Front
1990 BMW 525 525i - Base - Front
1991 BMW 525 525i - Base - Front
Click here for a full list +
- 1992 BMW 525 525i - Base - Front
- 1994 BMW 525 525i - Base - Front
- 1995 BMW 525 525i - Base - Front
- 1994 BMW 530 530i - Base - Front
- 1995 BMW 530 530i - Base - Front
- 1989 BMW 535 535i - Base - Front
- 1990 BMW 535 535i - Base - Front
- 1991 BMW 535 535i - Base - Front
- 1992 BMW 535 535i - Base - Front
- 1993 BMW 535 535i - Base - Front
- 1994 BMW 540 540i - Base - Front
- 1995 BMW 540 540i - Base - Front
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225