Arnott Industries AS-3001
(Strut - Arnott Industries New)
Interchange Part Numbers
Click here for a full list +
This is a New Arnott Industries Strut (Note: Arnott Industries New). SKU number 75-20101 AI
AS-3001 is a new, not remanufactured, aftermarket air suspension strut for the front left side of the 2003-2009 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan and Wagon w/AIRMATIC and 4MATIC (W211 Chassis). This replacement strut is designed and assembled in the USA and features a new custom-valved Monotube shock absorber designed to provide a smooth and comfortable ride. The new strut is built with a durable multi-ply Continental ContiTech air spring bladder, heavy-duty crimping rings, seals, O-rings and bump stop. The shock is partly protected by an aluminum can and dust boot to keep out debris. This fully assembled air strut plugs directly into the vehicle's electronic connector and includes a sensor to turn off any dashboard warning lights.
Arnott-designed new struts are an excellent alternative for aging air suspension systems because they provide the luxury, comfort and auto leveling of air springs but replace the older original active damping shock with a new, custom-valved shock designed to provide a great ride at a more affordable price.
|Type||Arnott Industries New|
FREE Lifetime Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Product and Installation Videos
2003 Mercedes Benz E320 With Airmatic - With 4Matic - Front Left
2004 Mercedes Benz E320 With Airmatic - With 4Matic - Front Left
2005 Mercedes Benz E320 With Airmatic - With 4Matic - Front Left
Click here for a full list +
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225