Limited Time Offer. 0% Financing with . Learn more
Arnott Industries AS-2787
(Strut - Arnott Industries New)
Interchange Part Numbers
Click here for a full list +
This is a New Arnott Industries Strut (Note: Arnott Industries New). SKU number 75-20106 AI
is a new, Arnott engineered, aftermarket air suspension strut for the front right (Passenger) side of the 2003-2009 Mercedes-Benz E-Class AMG.
This new assembly replaces your worn out O.E. strut and features a new custom tuned shock absorber calibrated to restore your vehicle's original ride and performance.
The Arnott strut includes a new air bladder from ContiTech protected by an aluminum can along with a CNC machined top mount made from aircraft quality aluminum.
This new air strut is assembled in the USA with Arnott's long lasting seals, O-rings, bump stop, heavy duty crimping rings,
and connector valve along with a dust boot to protect the strut.
Due to territory restrictions, we cannot ship these parts to the EU, UK, Australia, New Zealand or Russia.
|Type||Arnott Industries New|
FREE Lifetime Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Product and Installation Videos
2006 Mercedes Benz CLS55 AMG With Airmatic - Front Right
2007 Mercedes Benz CLS63 AMG With Airmatic - Front Right
2008 Mercedes Benz CLS63 AMG With Airmatic - Front Right
Click here for a full list +
- 2009 Mercedes Benz CLS63 AMG With Airmatic - Front Right
- 2010 Mercedes Benz CLS63 AMG With Airmatic - Front Right
- 2011 Mercedes Benz CLS63 AMG With Airmatic - Front Right
- 2003 Mercedes Benz E55 AMG With Airmatic - Front Right
- 2004 Mercedes Benz E55 AMG With Airmatic - Front Right
- 2005 Mercedes Benz E55 AMG With Airmatic - Front Right
- 2006 Mercedes Benz E55 AMG With Airmatic - Front Right
- 2007 Mercedes Benz E63 AMG With Airmatic - Front Right
- 2008 Mercedes Benz E63 AMG With Airmatic - Front Right
- 2009 Mercedes Benz E63 AMG With Airmatic - Front Right
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225