Bilstein B4 OE Replacement (Air) 44-111533
(Strut - Bilstein B4 OE Replacement Series)
Interchange Part Numbers
Click here for a full list +
This is a New Bilstein Strut (Note: Bilstein B4 OE Replacement Series). SKU number 75-20133 B4
Bilstein B4 OE Replacement (Air)
Bilstein B4 OE Replacement Series gas pressure shocks and struts are specifically engineered to be the best choice for maintaining the original ride quality of your vehicle, while meeting or exceeding OE standards. These dampers are the ideal choice for the driver looking to restore the original performance and handling of their vehicle, with the added benefit of world-famous Bilstein quality.
|Series||B4 OE Replacement (Air)|
|Type||Bilstein B4 OE Replacement Series|
FREE 1 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available at checkout
1 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $154.05 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $256.75
Product and Installation Videos
2007 Mercedes Benz R320 With Airmatic - Front Shock
2008 Mercedes Benz R320 With Airmatic - Front Shock
2009 Mercedes Benz R320 With Airmatic - Front Shock
Click here for a full list +
- 2006 Mercedes Benz R350 With Airmatic - Front Shock
- 2007 Mercedes Benz R350 With Airmatic - Front Shock
- 2008 Mercedes Benz R350 With Airmatic - Front Shock
- 2009 Mercedes Benz R350 With Airmatic - Front Shock
- 2010 Mercedes Benz R350 With Airmatic - Front Shock
- 2011 Mercedes Benz R350 With Airmatic - Front Shock
- 2012 Mercedes Benz R350 With Airmatic - Front Shock
- 2013 Mercedes Benz R350 With Airmatic - Front Shock
- 2006 Mercedes Benz R500 With Airmatic - Front Shock
- 2007 Mercedes Benz R500 With Airmatic - Front Shock
- 2007 Mercedes Benz R63 AMG With Airmatic - Front Shock
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225