Arnott Industries AS-2817
(Strut - Arnott Industries New)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a New Arnott Industries Strut (Note: Arnott Industries New). SKU number 75-21477 AI
AS-2817 is a new, Arnott engineered, aftermarket air suspension strut for the Front Left side of the 2007-2011 Auto A6 (C6 Chassis). This new, not remanufactured, assembly replaces the OE strut and often problematic adaptive damping found on remanufactured units and features a new custom-tuned shock absorber calibrated to provide an excellent ride and outstanding performance. The Arnott strut includes a new air bladder from ContiTech protected by an aluminum can along with a CNC-machined top mount made from aircraft-quality aluminum. This new air strut is assembled in the USA with Arnott's long-lasting seals, O-rings, bumpstop, heavy-duty crimping rings, new air fitting and connector valve along with a dust boot to protect the strut.
Due to territory restrictions, we cannot ship these parts to the EU, UK, Australia, New Zealand or Russia.
|Type||Arnott Industries New|
FREE Lifetime Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Product and Installation Videos
2006 Audi A6 With Air Suspension - Front Left
2007 Audi A6 With Air Suspension - Front Left
2008 Audi A6 With Air Suspension - Front Left
Click here for a full list +
- 2009 Audi A6 With Air Suspension - Front Left
- 2010 Audi A6 With Air Suspension - Front Left
- 2011 Audi A6 With Air Suspension - Front Left
- 2007 Audi S6 With Air Suspension - Front Left
- 2008 Audi S6 With Air Suspension - Front Left
- 2009 Audi S6 With Air Suspension - Front Left
- 2010 Audi S6 With Air Suspension - Front Left
- 2011 Audi S6 With Air Suspension - Front Left
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225