We ship from multiple warehouses across the country, so you get your part as soon as possible.
Free, one year (or more), unlimited mileage warranty. Covers everything; parts and shipping costs
We have reviewed over 1,000,000 fitments to guarantee an exact fit for your vehicle.
Return for any reason within 60 days for a full refund
Experts in auto parts since 1989-We are rated 4.9/5 by over 400,000 of our customers.
KYB AGX 741016
(Strut - New KYB AGX Series)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a New KYB Strut (Note: New KYB AGX Series). SKU number 75-23479 A6
KYB AGX manually-adjustable shocks and struts allow you to design your own ride control performance without special tools, quickly and as often as you want. Enthusiasts can increase individual corner damping rates up to 125% more than the vehicles OEM design. For ease of access, depending on vehicle application, the KYB AGX either has an eight position knob or a four position screwdriver slot. However, both offer the same overall capability. One simple adjustment increases both rebound and compression damping. Whether on the street or on a race track, the AGXs velocity sensitive damping valves instantly react to driving conditions to maintain tire contact and vehicle control. The AGX is a great solution for more demanding conditions that OE replacement parts just cant handle.
|Type||New KYB AGX Series|
FREE 1 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available at checkout
1 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $22.86 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $38.10
Product and Installation Videos
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225