Sachs Sachs Suspension Strut 316 675
(Strut - Sachs Brand - New)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a New Sachs Strut (Note: Sachs Brand - New). SKU number 75-24805 SZ
SACHS car struts are of the highest quality, which is one reason why numerous well-known automotive manufacturers fit them as standard in new vehicles. Every year, over 10 million new cars roll off the assembly line fitted with SACHS auto struts.
Equally, SACHS applies its OE expertise to spare parts production, so its aftermarket car struts are always state-of-the-art, which means a safer, more comfortable and contemporary drive. No matter what challenges the road presents, the chassis performance and dynamics they provide ensure perfect road grip and cornering.
|Series||Sachs Suspension Strut|
|Part Number||316 675|
|Type||Sachs Brand - New|
FREE 1 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available at checkout
1 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $18.51 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $30.85
Product and Installation Videos
2006 Honda Ridgeline Front Right
2007 Honda Ridgeline Front Right
2009 Honda Ridgeline Front Right
Click here for a full list +
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required