We ship from multiple warehouses across the country, so you get your part as soon as possible.
Free, one year (or more), unlimited mileage warranty. Covers everything; parts and shipping costs
We have reviewed over 1,000,000 fitments to guarantee an exact fit for your vehicle.
Return for any reason within 60 days for a full refund
Experts in auto parts since 1989-We are rated 4.9/5 by over 400,000 of our customers.
Arnott Industries AS-3130
(Strut - Arnott Industries New)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a New Arnott Industries Strut (Note: Arnott Industries New). SKU number 75-26341 AI
AS-3130 is an Arnott engineered aftermarket air suspension strut for the Rear Left hand (driver) side of the 2003-2019 Bentley Continental GT, and Flying Spur and 2003-2006 VW Phaeton (D1 Chassis). This new, not remanufactured, strut features a premium Eibach damper, custom-tuned to provide a comfortable, yet responsive ride. The Arnott strut includes an elongated piston which provides an exceptional ride without requiring the OE reservoir. The Arnott strut is built with Tier 1 components including O-rings, bump stop, heavy-duty crimping rings, new airline fitting, connector valve, and a multi-ply cross-axis air sleeve. The Sleeve is protected by an aluminum can and dust cover and is coupled with a CNC-machined top mount made from aircraft-quality aluminum. This new replacement Bentley rear air strut is designed and assembled in the USA and is backed by Arnott's industry leading warranty.
|Type||Arnott Industries New|
FREE Lifetime Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Product and Installation Videos
2003 Bentley Continental GT - Rear Left
2004 Bentley Continental GT - Rear Left
2005 Bentley Continental GT - Rear Left
Click here for a full list +
- 2006 Bentley Continental GT - Rear Left
- 2007 Bentley Continental GT - Rear Left
- 2008 Bentley Continental GT - Rear Left
- 2009 Bentley Continental GT - Rear Left
- 2010 Bentley Continental GT - Rear Left
- 2011 Bentley Continental GT - Rear Left
- 2013 Bentley Continental GT - Rear Left
- 2014 Bentley Continental GT - Rear Left
- 2015 Bentley Continental GT - Rear Left
- 2016 Bentley Continental GT - Rear Left
- 2017 Bentley Continental GT - Rear Left
- 2018 Bentley Continental GT - Rear Left
- 2019 Bentley Continental GT - Rear Left
- 2014 Bentley Flying Spur Rear Left
- 2015 Bentley Flying Spur Rear Left
- 2016 Bentley Flying Spur Rear Left
- 2017 Bentley Flying Spur Rear Left
- 2018 Bentley Flying Spur Rear Left
- 2019 Bentley Flying Spur Rear Left
- 2004 Volkswagen Phaeton Rear Left
- 2005 Volkswagen Phaeton Rear Left
- 2006 Volkswagen Phaeton Rear Left
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225