Limited Time Offer. 0% Financing with . Learn more
Arnott Industries AS-2185
(Shock and Strut Set - 2 Pc Kit - 2 Arnott Industries New)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a New Arnott Industries Shock and Strut Set (Note: 2 Pc Kit - 2 Arnott Industries New). SKU number 75-83642 2K
Arnott's new Cadillac rear air shock kit for the Eldorado keeps the vehicle's rear air leveling system completely operational. The new Cadillac Eldorado air shocks fit directly to the vehicle with no modifications. These new aftermarket Cadillac air shocks are so durable, they are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. For Cadillac vehicles NOT equipped with Road Sensing Suspension. Kit includes BOTH rear shocks.
Due to territory restrictions, we cannot ship these parts to the EU, UK, Australia, New Zealand or Russia.
|Part Type||Shock and Strut Set|
|Parts Included in this Kit||
Pre-Boxed Shock and Strut Set
|Type||2 Pc Kit - 2 Arnott Industries New|
FREE Lifetime Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Product and Installation Videos
1997 Cadillac Deville Without Road Sensing Suspension - Set of Rear Air Shocks
1998 Cadillac Deville Without Road Sensing Suspension - Set of Rear Air Shocks
1999 Cadillac Deville Without Road Sensing Suspension - Set of Rear Air Shocks
Click here for a full list +
- 1998 Cadillac Eldorado With Rear Air Suspension and Without Road Sensing Suspension - Rear [Set]
- 1999 Cadillac Eldorado With Rear Air Suspension and Without Road Sensing Suspension - Rear [Set]
- 2000 Cadillac Eldorado With Rear Air Suspension and Without Road Sensing Suspension - Rear [Set]
- 2001 Cadillac Eldorado With Rear Air Suspension and Without Road Sensing Suspension - Rear [Set]
- 2002 Cadillac Eldorado With Rear Air Suspension and Without Road Sensing Suspension - Rear [Set]
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225