(Shock and Strut Set - 4 Pc Kit - 4 BUYAUTOPARTS New Strut and Spring Assemblies)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a New BuyAutoParts Shock and Strut Set (Note: 4 Pc Kit - 4 BuyAutoParts New Strut and Spring Assemblies). SKU number 75-84614 4C
Set of Four Complete Strut and Spring Assemblies
This kit contains four brand new Complete Strut and Spring Assemblies.
Our Complete Strut and Spring Assemblies are designed to bring back the stability, control, and comfort that your worn out original struts can no longer provide. They include a brand new strut, coil spring, bump stop, dust cover, and strut mount, and come pre-assembled for easy installation.
Replacing struts used to be a time consuming and expensive process. You or your mechanic had to remove the original strut from the vehicle, compressor the coil spring, remove the top mount and re-install the original spring on the new strut. Our Complete Strut and Spring Assemblies reduce this down to simply removing the old strut assembly and installing the new pre-assembled unit.
Our Complete Strut and Spring Assemblies are manufactured in state of the art factories and are designed to be exact replacements for the original parts.
|Part Type||Shock and Strut Set|
|Parts Included in this Kit||
|Type||4 Pc Kit - 4 BuyAutoParts New Strut and Spring Assemblies|
FREE 1 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available at checkout
1 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $61.56 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $102.60
Product and Installation Videos
2005 Subaru Legacy Front and Rear - Kit - With Springs
2007 Subaru Legacy Front and Rear - Kit - With Springs
2008 Subaru Legacy Front and Rear - Kit - With Springs
Click here for a full list +
- 2009 Subaru Legacy Front and Rear - Kit - With Springs
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225