Limited Time Offer. 0% Financing with . Learn more
(Shock and Strut Set - 2 Pc Kit - 2 Bilstein B4 OE Replacement Series New Shocks / Struts)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a New BuyAutoParts Shock and Strut Set (Note: 2 Pc Kit - 2 Bilstein B4 OE Replacement Series New Shocks / Struts). SKU number 75-85845 B0
This Bilstein B4 OE Replacement Series Pair Contains:
1 x Bilstein 22-119186
1 x Bilstein 22-119193
Bilstein B4 OE Replacement Series
Bilstein B4 OE Replacement Series gas pressure shocks and struts are specifically engineered to be the best choice for maintaining the original ride quality of your vehicle, while meeting or exceeding OE standards. These dampers are the ideal choice for the driver looking to restore the original performance and handling of their vehicle, with the added benefit of world-famous Bilstein quality.
|Part Type||Shock and Strut Set|
|Parts Included in this Kit||
|Type||2 Pc Kit - 2 Bilstein B4 OE Replacement Series New Shocks / Struts|
FREE 1 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available at checkout
1 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $25.37 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $42.29
Product and Installation Videos
2007 Mini Cooper Base - 1.6L Engine - R52 Body Code - W10B16A Eng. - Front - Pair
2008 Mini Cooper Base - 1.6L Engine - R52 Body Code - W10B16A Eng. - Front - Pair
2002 Mini Cooper Base - From 3/2002 - Front - Pair
Click here for a full list +
- 2003 Mini Cooper Base - Front - Pair
- 2004 Mini Cooper Base - Front - Pair
- 2005 Mini Cooper Base - Front - Pair
- 2007 Mini Cooper S - 1.6L Engine - R52 Body Code - W11B16A Eng. - Front - Pair
- 2008 Mini Cooper S - 1.6L Engine - R52 Body Code - W11B16A Eng. - Front - Pair
- 2002 Mini Cooper S - Front - Pair
- 2003 Mini Cooper S - Front - Pair
- 2004 Mini Cooper S - Front - Pair
- 2005 Mini Cooper S - Front - Pair
- 2006 Mini Cooper S - Front - Pair
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225