Select Your Vehicle
We ship from multiple warehouses across the country, so you get your part as soon as possible.
Free, one year (or more), unlimited mileage warranty. Covers everything; parts and shipping costs
We’ve reviewed over 1,000,000 fitments to guarantee Exact Fit
Experts in auto parts since 1989 – rated 4.9/5 by over 400,000 customers
Return for any reason within 60 days for a full refund
(Shock and Strut Set - 2 Pc Kit - 2 Arnott Industries New)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a New BuyAutoParts Shock and Strut Set (Note: 2 Pc Kit - 2 Arnott Industries New). SKU number 75-88718 2K
Kit Contains: 2 x SK-2952
Arnott's new front shock SK-2952 for the 2006-2011 Cadillac DTS and Buick Lucerne with MagneRide converts the vehicle's electronic shocks to a much more dependable passive shock system. Arnott has designed this shock to plug directly into the vehicle's computer system without any alterations and will turn off dashboard suspension warning lights. Arnott's exclusive plug-in design allows for a fast and easy installation. This new aftermarket Cadillac shock is so durable, it is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
This kit includes two Arnott SK-2952 shocks/struts; each one fits either the front left/driver or front right/passenger side. Fits 2006-2011 Buick Lucerne and Cadillac DTS with the Magnetic Ride Control (MagneRide) suspension option; RPO code FE3, FE4 or F55. Deactivates the electronic suspension (and the warning light on the dash) for better long-term reliability!
|Part Type||Shock and Strut Set|
|Parts Included in this Kit||
|Type||2 Pc Kit - 2 Arnott Industries New|
FREE Lifetime Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Product and Installation Videos
2008 Buick Lucerne With FE3 Sport or FE4 Special Suspension [F55 MagneRide] - Front - Pair
2006 Buick Lucerne With FE3 Sport Suspension [F55 MagneRide] - Front - Pair
2007 Buick Lucerne With FE3 Sport Suspension [F55 MagneRide] - Front - Pair
Click here for a full list +
- 2009 Buick Lucerne With FE4 Special Suspension [F55 MagneRide] - Front - Pair
- 2010 Buick Lucerne With FE4 Special Suspension [F55 MagneRide] - Front - Pair
- 2011 Buick Lucerne With FE4 Super Suspension [F55 MagneRide] - Front - Pair
- 2007 Cadillac DTS With FE3 Sport Suspension [F55 MagneRide] - Front - Pair
- 2008 Cadillac DTS With FE3 Sport Suspension [F55 MagneRide] - Front - Pair
- 2009 Cadillac DTS With FE3 Sport Suspension [F55 MagneRide] - Front - Pair
- 2010 Cadillac DTS With FE3 Sport Suspension [F55 MagneRide] - Front - Pair
- 2011 Cadillac DTS With FE3 Sport Suspension [F55 MagneRide] - Front - Pair
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225