Limited Time Offer. 0% Financing with . Learn more
(Shock and Strut Set - 2 Pc Kit - 2 Duralo New Strut and Spring Assemblies)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a New Duralo Shock and Strut Set (Note: 2 Pc Kit - 2 Duralo New Strut and Spring Assemblies). SKU number 75-88812 D2
Pair of Duralo Complete Strut and Spring Assemblies
This kit contains two brand new Duralo brand Complete Strut and Spring Assemblies.
Duralo Complete Strut and Spring Assemblies are designed to bring back the stability, control, and comfort that your worn out original struts can no longer provide. They include a brand new strut, coil spring, bump stop, dust cover, and strut mount, and come pre-assembled for easy installation.
Replacing struts used to be a time consuming and expensive process. You or your mechanic had to remove the original strut from the vehicle, compressor the coil spring, remove the top mount and re-install the original spring on the new strut. Duralo Complete Strut and Spring Assemblies reduce this down to simply removing the old strut assembly and installing the new pre-assembled unit.
Duralo Complete Strut and Spring Assemblies are manufactured in state of the art factories and are designed to be exact replacements for the original parts. We're so confident in the quality that we back them with a limited lifetime warranty.
|Part Type||Shock and Strut Set|
|Parts Included in this Kit||
|Type||2 Pc Kit - 2 Duralo New Strut and Spring Assemblies|
FREE Lifetime Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Product and Installation Videos
2008 Mini Cooper Convertible - Rear - Pair - With Springs
2002 Mini Cooper Rear - Pair - With Springs
2003 Mini Cooper Rear - Pair - With Springs
Click here for a full list +
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225