Limited Time Offer. 0% Financing with . Learn more
(Suspension Spring Kit - Arnott Industries Kit)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a New BuyAutoParts Suspension Spring Kit (Note: Arnott Industries Kit). SKU number 76-80079 AA
This kit includes two Arnott Front Air Spring (1 x A-2933, 1 x A-2934)
Arnott's completely new and advanced Land Rover front air spring for the L322 and MK-III Range Rover allows you to economically replace just the air spring portion of your dry-rotted OE Land Rover front air suspension. The Arnott Land Rover suspension design features a unique precision CNC-machined upper cap and bearing assembly crafted from 6061-T6 aluminum. The new aftermarket Range Rover air spring assembly also includes Arnott's patented upper mount and bearing design with no external lines so it is not as prone to failure. This patented top mount has a certified weight capacity of more than 50,000 kg! Arnott's new air springs boast a more durable and comprehensive design - providing your Range Rover with superior strength and handling both on and off road.
|Part Type||Suspension Spring Kit|
|Parts Included in this Kit||
|Type||Arnott Industries Kit|
FREE Lifetime Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Product and Installation Videos
2003 Land Rover Range Rover Front Set
2004 Land Rover Range Rover Front Set
2005 Land Rover Range Rover Front Set
Click here for a full list +
- 2006 Land Rover Range Rover Front Set
- 2007 Land Rover Range Rover Front Set
- 2008 Land Rover Range Rover Front Set
- 2009 Land Rover Range Rover Front Set
- 2010 Land Rover Range Rover Without Adaptive Damping - Front Set
- 2011 Land Rover Range Rover Without Adaptive Damping - Front Set
- 2012 Land Rover Range Rover Without Adaptive Damping - Front Set
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225