Limited Time Offer. 0% Financing with . Learn more
Arnott Industries C-2293
(Coil Spring Conversion Kit - Arnott Industries Kit)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a New Arnott Industries Coil Spring Conversion Kit (Note: Arnott Industries Kit). SKU number 76-90029 AA
Looking to improve the performance and handling of your Lincoln Navigator or Ford Expedition? If so, Arnott has the ultimate solution! Arnott's new high-performance coil spring conversion safely eliminates the vehicle's air suspension while delivering unbelievable control and stability, precise handling, ultimate performance, and incredible comfort. At the core of this impressive system is an Arnott-designed shock absorber. Arnott's shock keeps the rear tire in constant contact with the road. Arnott's kit also features high-performance variable-rate coil springs to give you a 5.08 cm lowered drop from factory-ride height. To maximize efficiency, Arnott's coil spring struts are preassembled and ready for easy installation, eliminating the need for the use of a dangerous spring compressor. No special tools are required.
Due to territory restrictions, we cannot ship these parts to the EU, UK, Australia, New Zealand or Russia.
|Part Type||Coil Spring Conversion Kit|
|Parts Included in this Kit||
Pre-Boxed Coil Spring Conversion Kit
|Type||Arnott Industries Kit|
FREE Lifetime Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Product and Installation Videos
2004 Ford Expedition High Performance - 2 Inch Ride Height Drop
2005 Ford Expedition High Performance - 2 Inch Ride Height Drop
2006 Ford Expedition High Performance - 2 Inch Ride Height Drop
Click here for a full list +
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225