Limited Time Offer. 0% Financing with . Learn more
Arnott Industries C-2529
(Coil Spring Conversion Kit - Arnott Industries Kit)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a New Arnott Industries Coil Spring Conversion Kit (Note: Arnott Industries Kit). SKU number 76-90036 AA
This new coil spring conversion kit was exclusively designed for the Lincoln Navigator and Ford Expedition. The conversion kit converts the air suspension on the rear of these luxury SUV to a more reliable coil spring/strut combination. These aftermarket springs are designed to maintain the factory-intended trim height. This kit features the highest-quality replacement components including powder-coated US-made steel coil springs and custom-tuned shocks. To maximize efficiency and safety, Arnott's coil spring kit is preassembled and ready for easy installation, eliminating the need for the use of a dangerous spring compressor. No special tools are required.
This air-to-steel spring suspension kit also includes Arnott's new patents pending Electronic Bypass Module (EBM) technology to reliably eliminate dash panel suspension related fault codes. This pioneering technology, exclusively from Arnott, easily connects directly to your Lincoln or Ford electronics in a matter of minutes.
Not compatible with longer wheelbase Navigator L or Expedition EL Models
Due to territory restrictions, we cannot ship these parts to the EU, UK, Australia, New Zealand or Russia.
|Part Type||Coil Spring Conversion Kit|
|Parts Included in this Kit||
Pre-Boxed Coil Spring Conversion Kit
|Type||Arnott Industries Kit|
FREE Lifetime Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Product and Installation Videos
2007 Ford Expedition Rear - With Air Suspension
2008 Ford Expedition Rear - With Air Suspension
2009 Ford Expedition Rear - With Air Suspension
Click here for a full list +
- 2010 Ford Expedition Rear - With Air Suspension
- 2011 Ford Expedition Rear - With Air Suspension
- 2012 Ford Expedition Rear - With Air Suspension
- 2013 Ford Expedition Rear - With Air Suspension
- 2008 Lincoln Navigator Rear - With Air Suspension
- 2009 Lincoln Navigator Rear - With Air Suspension
- 2010 Lincoln Navigator Rear - With Air Suspension
- 2011 Lincoln Navigator Rear - With Air Suspension
- 2012 Lincoln Navigator Rear - With Air Suspension
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225