Get the parts you need today. Pay later with . Learn more
Arnott Industries C-2896
(Coil Spring Conversion Kit - Arnott Industries Kit)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a New Arnott Industries Coil Spring Conversion Kit (Note: Arnott Industries Kit). SKU number 76-90090 AA
Arnott's new Mercedes-Benz E-Class Wagon coil spring conversion kit was exclusively designed for the E-Class Wagon with rear air suspension only (without ADS). This kit converts the rear air springs of the vehicle to a reliable coil spring suspension system. Arnott's springs are designed to give the E-Class Wagon a smooth ride, comparable to the original air suspension. These aftermarket springs fit perfectly in the seat without welding or modifying the original suspension. The Mercedes-Benz E-Class suspension conversion kit features powder-coated coil springs made from American steel along with top and bottom mounts.
Due to territory restrictions, we cannot ship these parts to the EU, UK, Australia, New Zealand or Russia.
|Part Type||Coil Spring Conversion Kit|
|Parts Included in this Kit||
Pre-Boxed Coil Spring Conversion Kit
|Type||Arnott Industries Kit|
FREE Lifetime Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Product and Installation Videos
2003 Mercedes Benz E320 With Airmatic - Without 4Matic - Wagon - Rear Kit with Coil Springs Only
2004 Mercedes Benz E320 With Airmatic - Without 4Matic - Wagon - Rear Kit with Coil Springs Only
2005 Mercedes Benz E320 With Airmatic - Without 4Matic - Wagon - Rear Kit with Coil Springs Only
Click here for a full list +
- 2006 Mercedes Benz E350 Rear - Coil Springs Only - Wagon - With Rear Leveling
- 2007 Mercedes Benz E350 Rear - Coil Springs Only - Wagon - With Rear Leveling
- 2008 Mercedes Benz E350 Rear - Coil Springs Only - Wagon - With Rear Leveling
- 2009 Mercedes Benz E350 Rear - Coil Springs Only - Wagon - With Rear Leveling
- 2004 Mercedes Benz E500 With Airmatic - Wagon - Rear Kit with Coil Springs Only
- 2005 Mercedes Benz E500 With Airmatic - Wagon - Rear Kit with Coil Springs Only
- 2006 Mercedes Benz E500 With Airmatic - Wagon - Rear Kit with Coil Springs Only
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225