Limited Time Offer. 0% Financing with . Learn more
Arnott Industries C-2745
(Coil Spring Conversion Kit - Arnott Industries New)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a New Arnott Industries Coil Spring Conversion Kit (Note: Arnott Industries New). SKU number 76-90102 AI
Arnott's exclusive aftermarket conversion kit for the Jaguar XJ series delivers a seamless and error-free conversion of your Jaguar suspension system. You can finally enjoy your Jaguar XJ without worrying about failing air suspension parts leaving you stranded with expensive and recurring maintenance problems. Arnott's comprehensive Jaguar suspension conversion kit allows you to convert the entire vehicle for less than the price of one air strut at your local Jaguar dealership. The Arnott Jaguar suspension design features custom-made and tuned shock absorbers and coil springs along with Arnott's exclusive Electronic Bypass Module (EBM) to turn off the suspension warning lights.
2 Front Shocks and Springs
2 Rear Shocks and Springs
All Necessary Hardware
Detailed Installation Manual Available
Due to territory restrictions, we cannot ship these parts to the EU, UK, Australia, New Zealand or Russia.
|Part Type||Coil Spring Conversion Kit|
|Parts Included in this Kit||
Pre-Boxed Coil Spring Conversion Kit
|Type||Arnott Industries New|
FREE Lifetime Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Product and Installation Videos
2005 Jaguar XJ8 All Models
2006 Jaguar XJ8 All Models
2007 Jaguar XJ8 All Models
Click here for a full list +
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225