Limited Time Offer. 0% Financing with . Learn more
Arnott Industries C-2967
(Coil Spring Conversion Kit - Arnott Industries Kit)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a New Arnott Industries Coil Spring Conversion Kit (Note: Arnott Industries Kit). SKU number 76-90158 AA
Arnott's aftermarket coil spring conversion kit C-2967 was exclusively designed for the 2010-2012 Land Rover Range Rover w/VDS. This kit converts the vehicle's failing front and rear air suspension to a reliable coil spring suspension system. The kit features new, custom valved, shocks designed to provide a great ride. The front struts are pre-assembled with rugged, powder-coated, steel springs, new upper strut mounts, spring seats, rubber isolators, and bump stops. The rear includes new steel springs, shocks, upper and lower mounts and all hardware required for a fast and flawless installation. This kit comes with Arnott's exclusive Electronic Bypass Module which will turn off any dashboard suspension warning lights. Arnott is so confident that you will be 100% satisfied with this new product that it offers you Limited Lifetime Warranty and a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. Please Note: Because of the weight, this kit is shipped in three boxes.
|Part Type||Coil Spring Conversion Kit|
|Parts Included in this Kit||
Pre-Boxed Coil Spring Conversion Kit
|Type||Arnott Industries Kit|
FREE Lifetime Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Product and Installation Videos
2010 Land Rover Range Rover Arnott Front and Rear Conversion Kit - Struts and Springs
2011 Land Rover Range Rover Arnott Front and Rear Conversion Kit - Struts and Springs
2012 Land Rover Range Rover Arnott Front and Rear Conversion Kit - Struts and Springs
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225