BuyAutoParts KYB AGX 77-60433AC
(Shock and Strut Set - 2 Pc Kit - 2 New KYB AGX Shocks/Struts)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a NEW BuyAutoParts Shock and Strut Set (Note: 2 Pc Kit - 2 New KYB AGX Shocks/Struts). SKU number 77-60433 AC
KYB World Class Shocks & Struts
This KYB AGX Series Pair Includes:
1 x KYB 733011
1 x KYB 733010
KYB AGX manually-adjustable shocks and struts allow you to design your own ride control performance without special tools, quickly and as often as you want. That makes the KYB AGX a perfect choice for sports enthusiasts and vehicles with multiple purposes like occasional towing. Sports enthusiasts can raise individual corner damping rates up to 125 percent more than the vehicles OEM design. Occasional load users appreciate the adjustable damping rates to match their driving needs without raising the vehicle and without special tools. For ease of access, depending on vehicle application, the KYB AGX either has an eight position knob or a four position screwdriver slot. However, both offer the same overall capability. One simple, manual adjustment increases both rebound and compression damping. Whether on the street or on a race track, AGXs velocity sensitive damping valves instantly react to driving conditions to maintain tire contact and vehicle control. The AGX is a great solution for more demanding conditions that OE replacement parts just cant handle.",,,
|Part Type||Shock and Strut Set|
|Parts Included in this Kit||
|Type||2 Pc Kit - 2 New KYB AGX Shocks/Struts|
FREE 1 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available at checkout
1 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $44.76 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $74.60
Product and Installation Videos
1993 Subaru Impreza AWD - Rear - Pair
1994 Subaru Impreza AWD - Rear - Pair
1995 Subaru Impreza AWD - Rear - Pair
Click here for a full list +
- 1996 Subaru Impreza Rear - Pair
- 1997 Subaru Impreza Rear - Pair
- 1999 Subaru Impreza Rear - Pair
- 2000 Subaru Impreza Rear - Pair
- 2001 Subaru Impreza Rear - Pair
- 1992 Subaru Legacy AWD - w/o Air Susp. - Rear - Pair
- 1993 Subaru Legacy AWD - w/o Air Susp. - Rear - Pair
- 1994 Subaru Legacy AWD - w/o Air Susp. - Rear - Pair
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225